Quinn's Sports Bar Beamback - Leeds United

thousands do go...and if no one goes...its only the club has lost out...not you personally..or me personally...
SAFC is a git massive club-I read it on here-yet cant run beambacks?
Thousands don’t go because you literally couldn’t fit thousands in.
the thoudands that got to games...

they dont have trasnport issues then..why now?
you want a club that spends money...you pay for the service..
You know absolutely nothing about our fans or our region do you? Why do you think some of our fans might not attend like Spuff said?

Last edited:
Thousands don’t go because you literally couldn’t fit thousands in.

You know absolutely nothing about our fans or our region do you? Why do you think some of our fans might not attend like Spuff said?
cos its chepaer in the pub or at home..
and thats something to be respected..
bt its also part of the problem with SAFCs "potential"-it will onyl be fulfilled if there are fans to buy the clubs products...not subsidised tickets in the prewmier league but propoerly costed ones..
otherwise the potemtial will never be fulfilled..

cos its chepaer in the pub or at home..
and thats something to be respected..
bt its also part of the problem with SAFCs "potential"-it will onyl be fulfilled if there are fans to buy the clubs products...not subsidised tickets in the prewmier league but propoerly costed ones..
otherwise the potemtial will never be fulfilled..
No it’s because like spuff said the public transport in the area is f***ing shite and a massive amount of our support lives outside of Sunderland. Your comment about they do it for matches is pointless, they do it for matches because it’s literally the only way they can watch the match in the flesh. The Leeds game, they are not going to put that effort in because they can watch it at home or the pub down the road. I picked a random postcode in Bishop Auckland, you won’t have a clue where it is without googling but it’s a town with a healthy Sunderland support. I used a well know public transport planner to get from there to the stadium of light on the night of the Leeds game. How long do you think it takes? It will likely sell out anyway as unlike your vision of their being thousands there it holds I would say about 200 people.

No it’s because like spuff said the public transport in the area is f***ing shite and a massive amount of our support lives outside of Sunderland. Your comment about they do it for matches is pointless, they do it for matches because it’s literally the only way they can watch the match in the flesh. The Leeds game, they are not going to put that effort in because they can watch it at home or the pub down the road. I picked a random postcode in Bishop Auckland, you won’t have a clue where it is without googling but it’s a town with a healthy Sunderland support. I used a well know public transport planner to get from there to the stadium of light on the night of the Leeds game. How long do you think it takes? It will likely sell out anyway as unlike your vision of their being thousands there it holds I would say about 200 people.
so it will sell out?
the bar is honestly too small if it only holds 200...should be ten times that for a club with that footfall..especially with summer concerts...

Very few will want to go and watch at the ground when they can watch for a lower cost on the tele or in a local pub. There could be an argument around atmosphere if it was a massive game (still no better than a pub I'd imagine), but unlikely to be a good atmosphere anywhere for this one.

I always think they should offer beambacks of Saturday 3pm away games that you can't legally watch elsewhere (not sure what the process is and what agreements are needed but it is a possibility and I've mentioned it to the club previously), but there seems relatively little point for games available elsewhere

It doesn’t hold thousands man. I’ve just told you that
what a small club...couldnt get 2k people to attend a football event at the stadium..stadium in the wrong place..
maybe thats whats putting owners off...fans on here say the facilities are excellent etc but turns out they arent..

though it does explain why the club shop in the ground doesnt open much..no transport links mean people cant get there..

Last edited:
what a small club...couldnt get 2k people to attend a football event at the stadium..stadium in the wrong place..
maybe thats whats putting owners off...fans on here say the facilities are excellent etc but turns out they arent..

though it does explain why the club shop in the ground doesnt open much..no transport links mean people cant get there..
The facility’s on the whole are fine. Some need updating like but on the whole they are fine. You’re totally missing the point (deliberately of course) of why a lot of our fans won’t go to a beamback of a game that is on national tv. Will ask again, how long do you think it will take using public transport to get from a postcode I selected at random in bishop Auckland to the stadium of light on the night of the Leeds game?

Name one club that has a bar inside the stadium that can hold 2,000 people*.

What an absolutely shambolic way to derail a thread. Doubling down on something so ridiculous to the point it's exhausting to even read.

*As if an 'SAFC fan' thought we had a bar that could hold that many, by the way. Cringeworthy.

Last edited:

You’re like some jilted bride 😂 you despise the club and all of its followers!

The facility’s on the whole are fine. Some need updating like but on the whole they are fine. You’re totally missing the point (deliberately of course) of why a lot of our fans won’t go to a beamback of a game that is on national tv. Will ask again, how long do you think it will take using public transport to get from a postcode I selected at random in bishop Auckland to the stadium of light on the night of the Leeds game?
Still waiting @kildaremackem

Back