Quinn's Sports Bar Beamback - Leeds United

i can do maths..

why? thousands watching a game together should be better than doxzens watching in a pub....?

why..it gives the club money and offers the stay at home fans summat..every buggers a winner..
You've obviously never been to one. A TV screen you can barely see in an sparsely attended stadium does not create a good atmosphere.

You've obviously never been to one. A TV screen you can barely see in an sparsely attended stadium does not create a good atmosphere.
why is it sparsley attended? I would find it a much more attractive option than watching in a pub..where you may not be able to see the screen as well either-where there will be people not interested in the sport.

why is it sparsley attended? I would find it a much more attractive option than watching in a pub..where you may not be able to see the screen as well either-where there will be people not interested in the sport.
It's sparsely attended because it's a crap way to watch football. You can keep arguing otherwise but you're wrong.

It's sparsely attended because it's a crap way to watch football. You can keep arguing otherwise but you're wrong.
i respect the opinion of people who wouldnt enjoy it that way if course..I would enjoy it that way-its subjective.
A fiver? You can get five cans for that and stop in.
and then whine the club doesnt spend money-go ask sky to fund a striker signing since you are giving them the cash not the club

i respect the opinion of people who wouldnt enjoy it that way if course..I would enjoy it that way-its subjective.

and then whine the club doesnt spend money-go ask sky to fund a striker signing since you are giving them the cash not the club

Amazing how you can somehow manage to even ruin a thread by the bot about a beamback no one wants, but you claim thousands should go to

Amazing how you can somehow manage to even ruin a thread by the bot about a beamback no one wants, but you claim thousands should go to
thousands do go...and if no one goes...its only the club has lost out...not you personally..or me personally...
SAFC is a git massive club-I read it on here-yet cant run beambacks?

I quite enjoyed the Boro game ‘Beam back’ (if I don’t think too hard about the actual football, particularly the majority of the second half)

In terms of setting and service it was canny. A few pints, a plate of chips, Danny and Frankie doing their bit. A fiver, with a drink included, putting a few quid in the clubs coffers, all makes sense to me.

Back