Quinn's Sports Bar Beamback - Leeds United

is you journey the tpvia; for an SAFC fan? You mention you dont live in sunerland..the popualtion of sunderland is north of a quarter of a million...less than one per cent of that should be able to support this instead of going to a pub
Getting great publicity this from the bickering
thats why im useful around here...but my work on this thread is done...

Last edited:
is you journey the tpvia; for an SAFC fan? You mention you dont live in sunerland..the popualtion of sunderland is north of a quarter of a million...less than one per cent of that should be able to support this instead of going to a pub

You’re avoiding the question that’s relevant to your stupid comment.

You’re not useful. Ive no idea why you arent banned.

Why?

Maybe people like to support their local.

Maybe people like to support hostelries in their town or village.

Maybe, like me, people pay over £100 a month for Sky (who give plenty to the club) and want their money’s worth.

Last week I stumped up £210 for a parking pass at the stadium for my old man and £790 for my season card. £1k just like that. And I’m off to West Brom on Saturday. And the club will get money for merchandise in the summer. I don’t want any credit for all that, but your constant jibes at supporters are becoming tiresome.

You’re not one of us so why not do us all a favour and just bugger off, eh?

cos its chepaer in the pub or at home..
and thats something to be respected..
bt its also part of the problem with SAFCs "potential"-it will onyl be fulfilled if there are fans to buy the clubs products...not subsidised tickets in the prewmier league but propoerly costed ones..
otherwise the potemtial will never be fulfilled..
Fuck off Charlie you illiterate smarmy farage lite ****

Back