Put a flat earthier into space

The size of the water gathered together looks tiny in comparison of the planet.

I ever wonder if in future they may seek out these ice comets and try deflect them to put the water to use.
Depends on what the projector is doing that day to be fair like 🤷‍♂️

I disagree.

I think so, yes.
Fair enough so we agree that whatever we see exactly replicates circular motion of objects in orbit and that computer simulations can also model this. The question just remains is the simplest and most likely explanation planets in space or a carbon arc crystal hologram perfect focus hidden in the earth secret where nobody can go projector, which exactly replicates circular motion of planets. It is a toughy

Fair enough so we agree that whatever we see exactly replicates circular motion of objects in orbit and that computer simulations can also model this. The question just remains is the simplest and most likely explanation planets in space or a carbon arc crystal hologram perfect focus hidden in the earth secret where nobody can go projector, which exactly replicates circular motion of planets. It is a toughy
Would love to know how big this hole but also he stated it’s now a mound actually is 🤷‍♂️

Fair enough so we agree that whatever we see exactly replicates circular motion of objects in orbit and that computer simulations can also model this.
What we see and what we're told are two entirely different things in my opinion so forgive me if I don't walk into anything.
The question just remains is the simplest and most likely explanation planets in space or a carbon arc crystal hologram perfect focus hidden in the earth secret where nobody can go projector, which exactly replicates circular motion of planets. It is a toughy
It's not tough for me.
The spinning globe and 93 million-mile sun in a vacuum and light year stars and so on and so on are not tough to understand as being a total fantasy and basically, a clever pee take.
Mine offers much more potential but that doesn't mean to say it's correct in all of it.
Would love to know how big this hole but also he stated it’s now a mound actually is 🤷‍♂️
It's all about paying attention and you won't get confused.
Prove it wrong then
Prove it right then.

Last edited:

Back