Put a flat earthier into space

Metal travel tubes :lol:

Reluctant to acknowledge their real name incase it shows weakness
Planes. How's that?
The mindset still stands.
People think they know their Earth. The truth is none of us know what it truly is but the narrative for what it supposedly is, is set in mainstream stone, guarded by peer pressure to masses which now polices itself.

I used to be one of the very same narrative followers.
It takes a hell of a lot for any person to dare to go against the grain because the nature of the beast is to attack the minority. It's easier prey.

Planes. How's that?
People think they know their Earth. The truth is none of us know what it truly is but the narrative for what it supposedly is, is set in mainstream stone, guarded by peer pressure to masses which now polices itself.

It takes a hell of a lot for any person to dare to go against the grain because the nature of the beast is to attack the minority. It's easier prey.

Aye you're a real hero

Planes. How's that?

No through thousands of years of scientific research it has been proven that the earth is indeed a globe.

Your musings are exactly that, unprovable waffle from the mind of a fantasist👌

Aye you're a real hero
And it was just yesterday I said about a hero complex.....

I remember ages ago on that related subject he questioned if anyone really knows where they go and travel to, you just get on a plane and are told where you are at the destination. As if we are all just dumb sheep and don't look at anything around us. Doesn't take in to account pilots or anyone who sails - basically anyone who does the navigation themselves.

I really want to look at learning yacht sailing next year after 15 years of living on the coast wishing I could sail. One of the things I've wondered is if it would be feasible to sail to Australia when I retire. Set off down the English channel down the coast of France & Portugal, cruise through the Med, down the Suzes canal then follow the south Asian coast round, past all the islands of Indonesia and the like then on to northern Australia. Sounds amazing, not sure if I'll have the knowledge, freedom or cash, but nice to think about.

But yeah, Australia, someone might have just flown me around for a bit then dumped me 200 miles away telling me it is Australia. Lets not forget that the night sky is completely different, with the moon and familiar constellations all the other way round, entirely consistent with travelling around a globe. Entirely inconsistent with a dome projection and you would need special fudged bending light, especially if you lived on an orange squeezer. He does agree you can use the sun and stars to navigate accurately on earth, but then rejects the idea that anyone really knows where they have gone to. His own ideas constantly contradict each other and trips himself up.

As for those who travel in space, the space craft have these things called 'windows' they are like a solid metal surface but see through. Those taking off see the earth really close up, then things get smaller and smaller. Eventually they see the curve of the earth then enter space itself as they feel weightlessness.

Either they are all liars or it is a very elaborate con. I'd be interested to know what the conspiracy theorists think.
No through thousands of years of scientific research it has been proven that the earth is indeed a globe.

Your musings are exactly that, unprovable waffle from the mind of a fantasist👌
131 pages and that pretty much sums it up.

Planes. How's that?

The earth is a proven oblate spheroid, get used to it.

And it was just yesterday I said about a hero complex.....

I remember ages ago on that related subject he questioned if anyone really knows where they go and travel to, you just get on a plane and are told where you are at the destination. As if we are all just dumb sheep and don't look at anything around us. Doesn't take in to account pilots or anyone who sails - basically anyone who does the navigation themselves.

I really want to look at learning yacht sailing next year after 15 years of living on the coast wishing I could sail. One of the things I've wondered is if it would be feasible to sail to Australia when I retire. Set off down the English channel down the coast of France & Portugal, cruise through the Med, down the Suzes canal then follow the south Asian coast round, past all the islands of Indonesia and the like then on to northern Australia. Sounds amazing, not sure if I'll have the knowledge, freedom or cash, but nice to think about.

But yeah, Australia, someone might have just flown me around for a bit then dumped me 200 miles away telling me it is Australia. Lets not forget that the night sky is completely different, with the moon and familiar constellations all the other way round, entirely consistent with travelling around a globe. Entirely inconsistent with a dome projection and you would need special fudged bending light, especially if you lived on an orange squeezer. He does agree you can use the sun and stars to navigate accurately on earth, but then rejects the idea that anyone really knows where they have gone to. His own ideas constantly contradict each other and trips himself up.

As for those who travel in space, the space craft have these things called 'windows' they are like a solid metal surface but see through. Those taking off see the earth really close up, then things get smaller and smaller. Eventually they see the curve of the earth then enter space itself as they feel weightlessness.

Either they are all liars or it is a very elaborate con. I'd be interested to know what the conspiracy theorists think.

131 pages and that pretty much sums it up.

If you do this you'd be in on the lie.

Aye you're a real hero
Nothing to do with being a hero or anything. It's nothing more than thinking outside of the narrative that begs questions.
Have you brought your children up to believe the earth is not a globe?
No. They have their own choices and thoughts.
It absolutely has not.
Your musings are exactly that, unprovable.
I agree. I cannot directly prove anything but I can question the global narrative and theorise an alternative.
The earth is a proven oblate spheroid, get used to it.
No it's not and I'll never get used to something that is absolutely not true. At spinning one we supposedly walk upon.

Last edited:
No it's not and I'll never get used to something that is absolutely not true. At spinning one we supposedly walk upon.
It is. It's a truth. You're obstinance in refusing to accept a simple proven, scientific fact speaks volumes about you. You're simply a science denier. You bring no testable evidence to support your frankly whacko theories. I was mildly amused by you previously, now I pity you.

It is. It's a truth. You're obstinance in refusing to accept a simple proven, scientific fact speaks volumes about you.
You're arguing from popularity not from actual real proof.
You're simply a science denier.

No. I'm questioning stories without proof that are passed off as science.
You bring no testable evidence to support your frankly whacko theories.

I gave you one testable piece of proof which is all anyone needs to prove Earth is not a globe. The rest is just add ons of logical probability/possibility and thought processes.
I was mildly amused by you previously, now I pity you.
Don't waste a second on me, like or pity. I don't need it, so spend the time of your pity on me to do something constructive for yourself.

Nothing to do with being a hero or anything. It's nothing more than thinking outside of the narrative that begs questions.

No. They have their own choices and thoughts.

It absolutely has not.

I agree. I cannot directly prove anything but I can question the global narrative and theorise an alternative.

I think just saying it hasn't been proven doesn't work.
Especially when you go on to say you can't prove anything yourself.

A lot of the stuff you dismiss as evidence, is generally accepted as proof. Imagine it was a trial. Prosecution presents its evidence... you the defendant dismiss that as rubbish. No proof at all. Then it's up to you to provide your own evidence or disprove the evidence from the prosecution.

So apart from talking about water in a bath, why don't you show some of your experiments, or disprove the stuff that's been pointed out in this thread. Otherwise what you're doing is effectively putting your fingers in your ears and going "la la la I'm not listening".

It's particularly weird how you show cast iron certainty that hundreds of years of research and mountains of evidence is absolute rubbish but can't provide proof of something you have made up yet you're so certain it's correct. If you are so sure the "story tellers" are wrong it would be easy to prove them wrong by repeating their experiments but with different results. YouTube gives a platform where you could do just that and if you were proven correct then you'd have blown the lid off it all.
Yet you don't seem to have done any of these experiments

I think just saying it hasn't been proven doesn't work.
Especially when you go on to say you can't prove anything yourself.
I can prove water is level just like anyone can.
The rest is all about gathering evidence which can be circumstantial in many cases, which I have no problem with accepting.
However, the global model is all about asking people to abandon logic in favour of massive circumstantial evidence on top of utter nonsensical storylines. In my opinion of course.
A lot of the stuff you dismiss as evidence, is generally accepted as proof.

Yep. It's accepted as proof. It is unconditionally believed by a good proportion of the population, I'd guess.
It doesn't make it a truth. It just makes it an accepted truth based entirely on accepting the narrative.
Imagine it was a trial. Prosecution presents its evidence... you the defendant dismiss that as rubbish. No proof at all. Then it's up to you to provide your own evidence or disprove the evidence from the prosecution.

I present my evidence. One nailed on piece that can be proven and can be tested and repeated under observation.
Your defence has nothing to counter it.
Case closed.
So apart from talking about water in a bath, why don't you show some of your experiments, or disprove the stuff that's been pointed out in this thread.
I have no need to show you anything. Your mind's made up and I have no issue with that.
I wouldn't waste any time showing you anything to be fair.
If you want to do experiments to satisfy your own mind without bowing to peer pressure then do so. If not, just carry on like you are.
My life moves on regardless.
I do this for me and I offer my thought process for people who question. That's it.

Otherwise what you're doing is effectively putting your fingers in your ears and going "la la la I'm not listening".
Nahhh. What I'm doing is finding out for myself.
The general feebly attempted ridicule offered by people like yourself does make me laugh and also put my fingers in my ears and go lalalalala, so on that point you're sort of right.
It's particularly weird how you show cast iron certainty that hundreds of years of research and mountains of evidence is absolute rubbish but can't provide proof of something you have made up yet you're so certain it's correct.

To be fair, it wouldn't matter to people like yourself. I know this.
All I will say to you is, if you're interested in questioning the narratives for yourself then do so. If you're interested in sticking rigidly to the narratives set out then carry on.
Whichever way you take is down to you, not me.
If you are so sure the "story tellers" are wrong it would be easy to prove them wrong by repeating their experiments but with different results.
Repeating what experiments?

YouTube gives a platform where you could do just that and if you were proven correct then you'd have blown the lid off it all.
A platform for what?
First of all an experiment has to prove your globe. Where are they?
Do you have any that you can categorically stand by as a truth?
Yet you don't seem to have done any of these experiments
I've done a good few but none of them proves anything to people like yourself. It proves it to me and the people I interact with.

Get yourself a weather balloon, attach a camera to it and let it go high enough and you will see the curve.

Or, if you're correct, you won't see it.

Easy as that. Your life's complete.

Do you think Neil is mistaken?
There's an iceberg in your bath? Nothing, you've proven nothing.
Don't take this the wrong way but I'm going to bypass anything you say from this point on. Hopefully you won't be too distraught. ;)

Last edited:

Back