Put a flat earthier into space

Let's be brutally honest here. You have not the slightest clue where everything is unless you use what's given to you to argue for.
That's because it works. Everything fits. Unlike your bullshit, there's evidence to back it up. You're saying it's wrong because it's been taught, but not why it's wrong.

You think this (Flat Earth...again, page 73, post 1453)
No.
I believe mine is more closer to this with a dome. Mine has varying differences but essentially not too far off in its shape.
Logon or register to see this image
Nothing works south of the equator. This model would even require curved water.

If we're being brutally honest, you've proved time and time again that you haven't got a clue what you are talking about. You've believed shitty YouTube videos and tried to pass their ignorant ideas off as your own, and then derided people for using what they've been given. Clueless fraud.

That all depends on what people's mindsets are on who is in on it and who is basically duped by it.

Most people wouldn't have a clue what it is they're actually monitoring.

Half the world doing what?

It only requires a very small amount of people to carry this stuff off.

Of course. I'd guess there are plenty that has tried. But let's put you into that category you champion.
Let's bring this down to a small level.
You're at work and you find out your firm is duping the public. You're on fantastic wages and have a lovely home and family and car and watch and....well, you get the gist.
You decide to blow the whistle.
The owner is well respected and has important people in his/her pockets.
You decide to tell all and sundry about this and that.
What do you think will happen to you?

Do you think you'd keep your job?
Do you think your CV will be updated to add in your stint at the place which made you very comfortable?
Do you think you'll be cast aside as a bitter employee?
Maybe even cast aside as unstable.
Where's your next job and who will believe you?

Think about that on the small scale and then think about it on a larger scale.

I know, I know, it just can't happen, right?

Good actors? You don't need good actors and you don't need many.

And once again it never has, nor ever will be, for obvious reasons.

Using centuries to argue a point is basically not helping any global story.

It's a story absorbed by millions, not peer-reviewed for facts.

I have challenged it but I know most will never see that because, as you say, it's the status quo and recent historical adherence.

You don't need a penny to prove it's not a spinning globe.

Or a central and outer gradient.

To mimic a globe model exactly would be impossible, hence why I mentioned tweaking it all. I mention tweaking it all because it would need that to put Earth back to what the real potential of a map could be.
The globe is just a model and does not represent reality but it's told to be that and people simply go with it because they're shown videos and pictures and read stories of it supposedly being a spinning globe.
Why would people think any different when everything's on a plate for them?

You can swear as many times as you want to for me but it won't ever make your Earth a supposed spheroid that you supposedly live on.

When people use their own logical senses they will see the spinning globe and it's trimmings become more and more nonsensical as they age.

Absolutely and this is why alternate views are frowned upon. Bias at its best.

I agree this would likely be the case.
A judge and jury with a lawyer who has all the supposed evidence on silver platters. So their reasonable doubt is not in question to them. It's simply a followed belief system that will always win the day.

And that will prove what?

Do you know how they map the world to show it to be a globe?

Aye throw the water level away and go for something which is absolutely ridiculous and has to be explained using magic.
Water apparently curves over a big bulging spinning ball and magical mysteries keep it on.
Against what we actually see.
Sea level, water level.
I'm 100% comfortable with knowing what Earth is not and it is not a spinning globe.

I'm super comfortable with what I'm going with.

Wrong.

The thing about water level isn't about me telling you it's about people actually giving themselves a bit of time to get past the story of curving water and actually seeing the reality which is always in their face and as clear as can be.
So tell us how you prove that water doesn't curve. This is your one single bit of evidence of the flat earth. You openly admit that you don't have any proof for anything else, so if this is the one thing you pin everything on, tell us how to prove water is level and is this an experiment you have personally done?
Of course, it would be impossible to lay them out to perfectly mimic the model of a globe. That's not my point so you are missing the point.
I explained not too far back what would need to happen but I also asked you how you would actually map Earth to show it to actually be the globe you think, or do you know how it was mapped to become the globe you think?
Well don't lay them out to mimic a globe then. Forget all about a globe and see what happens.

Take the accepted distances between cities and landmasses and lay them out on a 2d map and show us how it can be done. I maintain that it can't. You fail to prove otherwise, for one basic reason. It doesn't work on a 2d map.

Go on then, back up your actual claim that known distances can work on a flat 2d Map or agree that they don't.
Mark those 5 cities on a circle to scale.
That's all I have asked for for a week.
Shouldn't take much "tweaking"
Surely someone who thinks like you must have knocked one up previously too to prove a point.
How about you explain how you would map a globe.
That's because it works. Everything fits. Unlike your bullshit, there's evidence to back it up. You're saying it's wrong because it's been taught, but not why it's wrong.

You think this (Flat Earth...again, page 73, post 1453)

Nothing works south of the equator. This model would even require curved water.

If we're being brutally honest, you've proved time and time again that you haven't got a clue what you are talking about. You've believed shitty YouTube videos and tried to pass their ignorant ideas off as your own, and then derided people for using what they've been given. Clueless fraud.
Nothing works south of the equator because your globe offers very little landmass, How convenient is that?

Last edited:
How about you explain how you would map a globe.
That wasn't the argument, globes have been created that match up to known distances to scale, you could go and buy one today.
You said those distances can also work on a flat map too which means a globe model may not be true.
Yet here we are a week later and you can't put 5 dots on a circle to represent the 5 named cities to scale because you lied about them working on a flat map.
Do you now retract your statement or are you going to put up or shut up?

So tell us how you prove that water doesn't curve.
Already have.
You can do it yourself with simple tests and simple observation and basic logic.

Or you can believe oceans just curve around a big spinning ball and think the size of it offers some kind of flatness.

This is your one single bit of evidence of the flat earth.
It's one of many pieces of evidence that disproves a spinning globe.
You openly admit that you don't have any proof for anything else, so if this is the one thing you pin everything on, tell us how to prove water is level and is this an experiment you have personally done?
Proof is difficult to offer to anyone who won't or can't see it.
Well don't lay them out to mimic a globe then. Forget all about a globe and see what happens.
It's already been done many times.
Take the accepted distances between cities and landmasses and lay them out on a 2d map and show us how it can be done. I maintain that it can't. You fail to prove otherwise, for one basic reason. It doesn't work on a 2d map.
As above.

That wasn't the argument, globes have been created that match up to known distances to scale, you could go and buy one today.
Of course, I can buy a model globe but that proves nothing other than there's a model globe with landmasses that apparently fit it, which it doesn't.
You said those distances can also work on a flat map too which means a globe model may not be true.
There are maps out there that show workings.
Yet here we are a week later and you can't put 5 dots on a circle to represent the 5 named cities to scale because you lied about them working on a flat map.
Do you now retract your statement or are you going to put up or shut up?
Not at all.
That is just nonsense. It isn't even a comeback. The distances on a globe work. Your shite Mexican hat thing doesn't. Years and years of effort and that's still the best you can come up with?
I don't see you offering anything so I'm doing just fine with your remarks.

Last edited:
Of course, I can buy a model globe but that proves nothing other than there's a model globe with landmasses that apparently fit it, which it doesn't.

There are maps out there that show workings.

Not at all.
Yes but if you buy one and check the scale then place bits of string between any 2 cities, scale the length according to the scale on the map you will see that they correlate, so in short a globe map does match known distances on earth, you with me so far.
Now you said these same known distances work on a flat map too however you are yet to even mark 5 cities on a circle to scale to back up your crazy claim?
Can you share a map that shows these true workings then please, I can't find any?
Why don't you mark those 5 cities on a circle to scale, what are you scared of?
There are numerous flat versions of our world but none are accurate as its impossible to do accurately to scale, for a reason!

Already have.
You can do it yourself with simple tests and simple observation and basic logic.

Or you can believe oceans just curve around a big spinning ball and think the size of it offers some kind of flatness.

As above.
If it’s been done so many times surely you can show one of them on here?

Already have.

As above.

Wrong.

Already have.

Can you describe it step by step or link to a post where you have said. I'll I'm aware of is a spirit level in a bath. Is that your experiment?

Can you describe any other experiments then that we can repeat.
Too true. Some people just dismiss all evidence out of hand with no breakdown of why it fails to provide evidence, just 'nah bollocks, I don't like the sound of that'. What do you think of those kinds of people?

As above.
Well last week you said it was not possible and a few of us have been asking. If you can provide a 2d map of the world where distances work, I don't think you have done. But if you have, would you mind linking to it again or posting it again because I think I must have missed it.

The only thing I can find is you suggesting someone tweaks a globe map, but no indication of how to tweak it. The only tweak I can find works is multiply the distances between places by rather a large factor.

Back