Put a flat earthier into space

Light doesn't travel in any lines.
Light is reflected along wavelengths through atmosphere.
Reflected along wavelengths. That means nothing.

A wavelength is the distance between two peaks (or troughs) of a wave. It is not an object like a road you can travel along.

You have always said reflected through the atmosphere. Reflection is "the throwing back by a body or surface of light, heat, or sound without absorbing it". So what is the light reflecting off and to?If light doesn't travel how can it be reflected or thrown back of something.

Try this with a ball. Get it and throw it off something and watch it bounce in a way similar to a reflection (though gravity will clearly play a part). Now don't move the ball at all, leave it where it is so it doesn't travel. Observe the lack of bounce. To bounce or reflect of something it must travel. Things traveling have two things, speed and distance.

A wavelength is the distance between two peaks (or troughs) of a wave. It is not an object like a road you can travel along.

You have always said reflected through the atmosphere. Reflection is "the throwing back by a body or surface of light, heat, or sound without absorbing it". So what is the light reflecting off and to?If light doesn't travel how can it be reflected or thrown back of something.

Try this with a ball. Get it and throw it off something and watch it bounce in a way similar to a reflection (though gravity will clearly play a part). Now don't move the ball at all, leave it where it is so it doesn't travel. Observe the lack of bounce. To bounce or reflect of something it must travel. Things traveling have two things, speed and distance.
it's reflected along the wavelength. have you not listened? ffs you moron

Of course they will mention gravitational potential energy. How can they not do it after putting the story out for the global spin in a vacuum of so called space?

No.
I'm saying that to use an object at height requires the object to be energetically raised to that height which means it is now a potential energy reaction before released back down to become that energy once again.

That's energy.

No such thing as gravity. It's nonsense.

Yep.

Yep.

There is more force against less resistance due to potential energy being realised..

The feather still encounters resistance in low pressure but it's minimal, which means it will fall faster than if it was under normal atmospheric pressure.
The dense mass of the magnet would show little to the eye of change in either environment over a small drop.

It cannot fall. If no energy is applied then it cannot be raised to become potential energy and then returned energy to fall.

No such thing as gravity.

When?
A few thousand years ago

Nerd alert! Just a little side note, not really related to the main discussion, probably best ignored by most.

Nukey made a comment earlier doubting why I have a graphing pressure sensor in my living room. Fair enough, that is not a usual thing to have. I'm mentioning this, because there are a few techy people who might be interested in this kind of project.

There are a massive amount of microcontroller boards available these days. You may have heard of an Arduino or Raspberry Pi. A microcontroller is usually a small light weight board (and cheap) which can run a single computer program, where a Raspberry Pi is a fully fledged mini-computer, but you can add hardware to it. An arduino is a type of microcontroller and one of the first to make a big impact, but now there are loads on the market. For a brief idea, The Pi Hut is a good source, as are Adafruit:

It is really quick and easy to add sensors, such as a combined pressure, temperature and humidity monitor. This is the type I use, though this is a bit expensive, there are a number of good ebay sellers:

Basically you pick a microcontroller or Pi, stick 4 wires between that and one of these sensors and write a small program. For most of these the libraries for doing the complicated hardware is written and there are loads of examples on-line. It mostly is a case of one line to say you have one of these sensors, then a loop to read the values. You can then send it to one of a number of online data logging services. I use ThingsBoard running on my own server, but Adafruit have one that is free for small amounts of data, as do ThingsSpeak. Generally you can knock something up for £20. I went a bit further and added a e-paper display and light sensor, but you don't have to have a display.

If you have a small amount of programming knowledge then it can be really quick to get put something together. Or there is other hardware aimed at kids like the Micro:bit. That has the advantage of drag and drop programming with graphical blocks.

If a few of you techy people were wanting a side project, learn a bit about programming or perhaps your kids are showing an interest, stuff like this is quite a good way to have a play with something that is a bit more real than the standard learning tasks of printing "Hello World" on the screen and then a series of numbers or something.

The ones I use at work are a bit more professional and calibrated!

Nerd alert! Just a little side note, not really related to the main discussion, probably best ignored by most.

Nukey made a comment earlier doubting why I have a graphing pressure sensor in my living room. Fair enough, that is not a usual thing to have. I'm mentioning this, because there are a few techy people who might be interested in this kind of project.

There are a massive amount of microcontroller boards available these days. You may have heard of an Arduino or Raspberry Pi. A microcontroller is usually a small light weight board (and cheap) which can run a single computer program, where a Raspberry Pi is a fully fledged mini-computer, but you can add hardware to it. An arduino is a type of microcontroller and one of the first to make a big impact, but now there are loads on the market. For a brief idea, The Pi Hut is a good source, as are Adafruit:

It is really quick and easy to add sensors, such as a combined pressure, temperature and humidity monitor. This is the type I use, though this is a bit expensive, there are a number of good ebay sellers:

Basically you pick a microcontroller or Pi, stick 4 wires between that and one of these sensors and write a small program. For most of these the libraries for doing the complicated hardware is written and there are loads of examples on-line. It mostly is a case of one line to say you have one of these sensors, then a loop to read the values. You can then send it to one of a number of online data logging services. I use ThingsBoard running on my own server, but Adafruit have one that is free for small amounts of data, as do ThingsSpeak. Generally you can knock something up for £20. I went a bit further and added a e-paper display and light sensor, but you don't have to have a display.

If you have a small amount of programming knowledge then it can be really quick to get put something together. Or there is other hardware aimed at kids like the Micro:bit. That has the advantage of drag and drop programming with graphical blocks.

If a few of you techy people were wanting a side project, learn a bit about programming or perhaps your kids are showing an interest, stuff like this is quite a good way to have a play with something that is a bit more real than the standard learning tasks of printing "Hello World" on the screen and then a series of numbers or something.

The ones I use at work are a bit more professional and calibrated!
Programming? you're just following the books again!

Aye, this is what I have to do to try and get past the utter gunk that's offered as reality, which is nothing more than fantasy at best and sheer bull at the other end. IMO.

If something helps me then it has a benefit. It may have side effects but it's a case of weighing up the pro's and con's.
There's a lot I question and there's a lot I accept without the mind to question.

Are you telling me you don't question anything?
Are you telling me you believe everything?

What do I need to argue?

Like I said, it's up to others to decide of there is one and if there are any suspects.
If you think everything is perfect and there's nothing untoward then there's no need for for you to think anything other than that.
I choose otherwise and I'll keep those thoughts to myself.

You'll have to evaluate that for yourself.

I certainly could but I think there's enough going on and I'm one person trying to answer a lot of stuff directed at me.

I rest my case.
So that's your case. Evasion and bullshit. You constantly ask people to prove things to you but refuse to answer the most basic questions about the corner stone of your philosophy which is a conspiracy. Pathetic.

So that's your case. Evasion and bullshit. You constantly ask people to prove things to you but refuse to answer the most basic questions about the corner stone of your philosophy which is a conspiracy. Pathetic.
but he's not offering as fact.................whilst simultaneously stating with fact that the mainstream explanation of reality is a lie/fake. It's weird that he doesn't even contemplate the hypocrisy in his position.

No.
Less resistance to a force applied will offer that object a much easier travel through that lesser resistance.

Because the chamber is at atmospheric pressure, the same as external to it.
If you want to evacuate some of that internal pressure you must offer a resistance and push on the external pressure in order to compress it back and away from the internal to allow that internal compression to decompress itself.

Because you're using less force to push something in the same environment you offered more force to, originally.
If you lower the resistance to the cup of coffee on the table but offer the same pressure/energy it will travel faster and farther,.

Did they drop the bowling ball and feathers at normal speed in a supposed vacuum?
Just like their rockets. Offer take off at slow motion when we all know what rockets should do in reality.

A pump does not pull anything. It pushes.
The gas in the chamber is simply broken down by process of expansion into certain states.
No pulling, no sucking, just pushing of external pressure to allow natural expansion internally.

Proving once again you don't know what atmospheric pressure actually is.
I rest my case.

The judge finds in favour of everyone else and declares that you're a lunatic.

Last edited:

May look into one show nephew the graph as loved the Volcano going off.
Tried basic coding etc with Minecraft first of all and that Roblox to get into it getting to age now where more interested in that side rather than games I reckon.

I've been thinking of a telescope for next birthday tbh.
Lads brilliant at maths can say how many days away is Christmas any day of year and will tell you.
No 5am message?

Must say I'm disappointed:lol:

Last edited:
Of course, because you're looking at light as something that just speed along for the hell of it.

Aye and light gets reflected along them which gives the impression that light itself is a wave.
But weirdly they can't just offer us that, they have to offer us particle/wave duality.

I know I know, it is what it is.
You have always said reflected through the atmosphere. Reflection is "the throwing back by a body or surface of light, heat, or sound without absorbing it".
Reflect and rebound or deflect.
Reflect = light that is the product of what makes it which is vibration and frequency and wavelengths which comes down to frequency depending on energy/pressure applied.
The vibrations and wavelengths can be rebounded and deflected.

It all marries into what we perceive but light in itself is instant to the vision.
It does not offer no energy from the past but still offer vision in the future.
That's the fantasy sold because to not sell it that way would be to destroy the fantasy of space and what's supposedly in it.

It's clever but it's fantasy.
So what is the light reflecting off and to?If light doesn't travel how can it be reflected or thrown back of something.
Matter. Atmosphere or liquids/fluids in low to high vibrations/frequencies by reflection.

Try this with a ball. Get it and throw it off something and watch it bounce in a way similar to a reflection (though gravity will clearly play a part).
Bold: No it won't.
Now don't move the ball at all, leave it where it is so it doesn't travel. Observe the lack of bounce. To bounce or reflect of something it must travel.
Yep. A solid object will travel. It will have speed. As long as energy is offered to any object with enough force to overcome that objects resistance to that force, it will move.
Even if the force necessary to move the object visually is not enough the material make up of the object will still move to somn degree, although this is offering molecular and structural make up which just goes too far down the rabbit hole from here so we'll leave that for another time.
Things traveling have two things, speed and distance.
And applied energy plus resistance to it.
Light on the other hand is instant.

No matter how it's dressed up it has no speed. It does not carry on offering energy as light when the energy is shut down, except when a material offering it is dissipating it's own agitation created by that energy.

But that's back at the source not the reflection over distance.

So basically the light year stars are utter nonsense but a great fantasy story.
There isn't more force. You said there was less pressure so there has to be less potential energy.
All you're doing is tying yourself up in knots with the way you're going on.
Let's deal with this one small portion at a time.
Don;t offer a few things, just offer one thing at a time and we'll deal with that. And you can reference the answers as we go. This way you know what I'm answering to.
You're getting mixed up with refusing to answer and me actually answering.
What you're saying is, you refuse to accept my answer and call it out as a non answer.
You can carry on doing this for as long as you feel you need to but please don't expect me to offer you answers that suit your stance.

Last edited:
Of course, because you're looking at light as something that just speed along for the hell of it.

Aye and light gets reflected along them which gives the impression that light itself is a wave.
But weirdly they can't just offer us that, they have to offer us particle/wave duality.

Reflect = light that is the product of what makes it which is vibration and frequency and wavelengths which comes down to frequency depending on energy/pressure applied.

It all marries into what we perceive but light in itself is instant to the vision.
That's the fantasy sold because to not sell it that way would be to destroy the fantasy of space and what's supposedly in it.

Matter. Atmosphere or liquids/fluids in low to high vibrations/frequencies by reflection.

Yep. A solid object will travel. It will have speed. As long as energy is offered to any object with enough force to overcome that objects resistance to that force, it will move.
Even if the force necessary to move the object visually is not enough the material make up of the object will still move to somn degree, although this is offering molecular and structural make up which just goes too far down the rabbit hole from here so we'll leave that for another time.

No matter how it's dressed up it has no speed. It does not carry on offering energy as light when the energy is shut down, except when a material offering it is dissipating it's own agitation created by that energy.

Don;t offer a few things, just offer one thing at a time and we'll deal with that. And you can reference the answers as we go. This way you know what I'm answering to.
What the absolute f**k have I just read.

It's incomprehensible gibberish

It was later than normal today but was absolutely worth the wait

What you're saying is, you refuse to accept my answer and call it out as a non answer.
You can carry on doing this for as long as you feel you need to but please don't expect me to offer you answers that suit your stance.
Haha that's brilliant. Now you've redefined what answering a question means! It's the same as avoiding a question now I get it.

Well I find it a great comfort that we have someone like yourself exposing all this fakery and holding the perpetrators (?) to account. I feel sorry for people like DaveH beavering away but questioning nothing, what a deluded fool.

What utter gibberish. I think you like to find sciency sounding words and just throw them about.

You can not travel along a wavelength. A wavelength is a measurement of distance. Or have you redefined wavelength as something else now?

You seem to be painting a picture that light is actually sound and it comes from it's source, and somehow zigzags through air reflecting off god knows what and for no particular reason, and then get turned into light when it hits something. Is that really what you are saying?

Back