Put a flat earthier into space

It's usually 4:45

Must admit I can't understand why this hasn't been parsniped or our friend hasn't been hit by the ban hammer
Traffic same way mag WUMs last as long.

Traffic = Money for the site

Tbf though it's a canny thread seeing him trip over himself and be tucked in each day by his own logic.

I’m sorry how the hell can you possible sit and say that I’m either completely wrong or telling lies? When you are in a position of fuck all knowledge on the matter?
You're not offering anything against what I'm saying.
You're contradicting yourself.
You don’t have any experience of long range data communications over fibre optic networks do you?
That depends on what you want to start claiming.
To you I'm an idiot no nothing so anything I say should be taken as knowing nothing, to you and the others who offer that similar process.
I don't even know why you're arguing it and trying to offer your expertise to an idiot for.

I certainly wouldn't if I thought I was arguing with an idiot who knows nothing.
Or is it you're offering stuff you are not expert at but the reading up in it offers you some kind of argument for truth?

The likes of Cisco do not make and adjust fibre transceivers of different strength for each individual distance. You buy a unit of certain wattage and wavelength and that is it. We have big boxes of them and when putting in a new connection, we just stick one in.
We don’t adjust anything and tell it this is a 10km run, this is 100km and this is 1000km. Everything is exactly the same except the length of the fibre run.
Ok then go with that.
Longer ones have longer round trip time, exactly in line with the speed of light, because light travels. Same power light source.
You only have to convince yourself of that.
I think this demonstrates perfectly the mindset of loony conspiracy theorists.
Of course. Like I said before. Anything that goes against mainstream ideals comes into this category.
Absolutely no idea what he is talking about and when someone comes up with an example of something they are an expert in (and I’m not biggin myself up here, I’m an amateur astronomer with a big interest in maths and physics and part of my degree was in that, but I am a network expert, it is what I do for a living), and the ct loon says bollocks.
It does make me smile how all of a sudden everyone comes out as an expert on stuff that's being argued. I have to smile.
If you look at this statement quoted, it pretty much says “I know more about the equipment you use and your job than you”. I suspect he has never touched fibre networking ever, but please correct me if I’m wrong and share your experiences.
No need to correct you on anything. Your mind is made up and I'm happy for you to go with whatever you feel.
The question is why? Well if someone counters him and shows he is not an expert in everything and offers proof that light does have speed, then it might be used to prove the earth is a globe.
And yet it's not happening. The IF is relevant and will always be relevant until the IF becomes a proof.
Up to now we have experts offering their perused ideals and expecting me to accept it based on that.
It's not happening until proof is offered.
Also if he is wrong about one thing, it opens the possibility he is wrong about more.
Absolutely. And the same goes for what is on offer against me.
The issue is in proving it.
So what he does is stick to his guns
And this becomes and issue for some.
, makes up some random shit, probably believes it himself and sits with pure arrogance telling everyone they are wrong, the rest of the world is wrong and lets not lose sight of the fact this is part of a big coverup conspiracy from people out to trick is all. Delusion, arrogance and paranoia along with an overinflated sense of self, all in just this one line.
There's a lot of arrogance and it isn't just coming from me.

Can you explain why this happens then?

even if you argue that this is not a full vacuum and their is air particles in the box the drop would be slower than when there is air in the box but this doesn't happen.
It's exactly what you would expect.
Air resistance stops the feather from overcoming it due to the feathers low dense mass against the dense mass of the magnet.
Allow evacuation of air from the chamber and you offer much much less resistance to the feather to arrest its fall, so naturally it will fall much much faster.

I don;t see any issue with this for atmospheric pressure and the lowering of it.

There's nothing that suggests fictional gravity. It's not needed but is used because it keeps the fiction of a spinning globe and space...etc...still alive in the minds of those that were and still are, schooled into that mindset.

He seems to feed off all the attention. I can only think it gives him a feeling of self worth and importance that is missing in his life. A real saddo. Its oddly compelling to try to disentangle his 'logic'.
Then wouldn't it sensible of the adults to not give me any attention.
Pm them all and beg them not to offer me anything and that'll save you from offering anything in this topic and then it'll die...won't it?

Why don't you all get together and ask the mods to put this in parsnip or lock it and your job would be done.
Or place me on ignore.
I've done it to a select few and it's easy.

You're not offering anything against what I'm saying.
You're contradicting yourself.

That depends on what you want to start claiming.
To you I'm an idiot no nothing so anything I say should be taken as knowing nothing, to you and the others who offer that similar process.
I don't even know why you're arguing it and trying to offer your expertise to an idiot for.

I certainly wouldn't if I thought I was arguing with an idiot who knows nothing.
Or is it you're offering stuff you are not expert at but the reading up in it offers you some kind of argument for truth?

Ok then go with that.

You only have to convince yourself of that.

Of course. Like I said before. Anything that goes against mainstream ideals comes into this category.

It does make me smile how all of a sudden everyone comes out as an expert on stuff that's being argued. I have to smile.

No need to correct you on anything. Your mind is made up and I'm happy for you to go with whatever you feel.

And yet it's not happening. The IF is relevant and will always be relevant until the IF becomes a proof.
Up to now we have experts offering their perused ideals and expecting me to accept it based on that.
It's not happening until proof is offered.

Absolutely. And the same goes for what is on offer against me.
The issue is in proving it.

And this becomes and issue for some.

There's a lot of arrogance and it isn't just coming from me.
The sheer arrogance of this is staggering and quite worrying

A key thing with that is the magnet falls at exactly the same rate with or with out air, or at least the effect of air resistance is so small over that distance it is impossible to tell.
Aye, to the eye it does.
The dense mass of the magnet holds a lot more potential energy than the feather. What goes up and all that.
The only way it would never come down is if it's mass was in exact proportion to the environment it was in, under it's own mass against resistance or if it's held up by energy.
The reality is the magnet would never fall at the same rate...ever.
The issue is in verifying this with something so small and from such a low height.

Back