Put a flat earthier into space

I’m sorry how the hell can you possible sit and say that I’m either completely wrong or telling lies? When you are in a position of fuck all knowledge on the matter?

You don’t have any experience of long range data communications over fibre optic networks do you?

The likes of Cisco do not make and adjust fibre transceivers of different strength for each individual distance. You buy a unit of certain wattage and wavelength and that is it. We have big boxes of them and when putting in a new connection, we just stick one in. We don’t adjust anything and tell it this is a 10km run, this is 100km and this is 1000km. Everything is exactly the same except the length of the fibre run. Longer ones have longer round trip time, exactly in line with the speed of light, because light travels. Same power light source.

I think this demonstrates perfectly the mindset of loony conspiracy theorists. Absolutely no idea what he is talking about and when someone comes up with an example of something they are an expert in (and I’m not biggin myself up here, I’m an amateur astronomer with a big interest in maths and physics and part of my degree was in that, but I am a network expert, it is what I do for a living), and the ct loon says bollocks.

If you look at this statement quoted, it pretty much says “I know more about the equipment you use and your job than you”. I suspect he has never touched fibre networking ever, but please correct me if I’m wrong and share your experiences.

The question is why? Well if someone counters him and shows he is not an expert in everything and offers proof that light does have speed, then it might be used to prove the earth is a globe. Also if he is wrong about one thing, it opens the possibility he is wrong about more. So what he does is stick to his guns, makes up some random shit, probably believes it himself and sits with pure arrogance telling everyone they are wrong, the rest of the world is wrong and lets not lose sight of the fact this is part of a big coverup conspiracy from people out to trick is all. Delusion, arrogance and paranoia along with an overinflated sense of self, all in just this one line.
it's obvious at this point that he is correct about things and you must be part of the cover up and quite a big part with all your network centre lies. you're probably just a bot programme to spread speed of light misinformation.

I’m sorry how the hell can you possible sit and say that I’m either completely wrong or telling lies? When you are in a position of fuck all knowledge on the matter?

You don’t have any experience of long range data communications over fibre optic networks do you?

The likes of Cisco do not make and adjust fibre transceivers of different strength for each individual distance. You buy a unit of certain wattage and wavelength and that is it. We have big boxes of them and when putting in a new connection, we just stick one in. We don’t adjust anything and tell it this is a 10km run, this is 100km and this is 1000km. Everything is exactly the same except the length of the fibre run. Longer ones have longer round trip time, exactly in line with the speed of light, because light travels. Same power light source.

I think this demonstrates perfectly the mindset of loony conspiracy theorists. Absolutely no idea what he is talking about and when someone comes up with an example of something they are an expert in (and I’m not biggin myself up here, I’m an amateur astronomer with a big interest in maths and physics and part of my degree was in that, but I am a network expert, it is what I do for a living), and the ct loon says bollocks.

If you look at this statement quoted, it pretty much says “I know more about the equipment you use and your job than you”. I suspect he has never touched fibre networking ever, but please correct me if I’m wrong and share your experiences.

The question is why? Well if someone counters him and shows he is not an expert in everything and offers proof that light does have speed, then it might be used to prove the earth is a globe. Also if he is wrong about one thing, it opens the possibility he is wrong about more. So what he does is stick to his guns, makes up some random shit, probably believes it himself and sits with pure arrogance telling everyone they are wrong, the rest of the world is wrong and lets not lose sight of the fact this is part of a big coverup conspiracy from people out to trick is all. Delusion, arrogance and paranoia along with an overinflated sense of self, all in just this one line.
He seems to feed off all the attention. I can only think it gives him a feeling of self worth and importance that is missing in his life. A real saddo. Its oddly compelling to try to disentangle his 'logic'.

Dave 'Fake News' H. Go get a job on Fox.
:D
He seems to feed off all the attention. I can only think it gives him a feeling of self worth and importance that is missing in his life. A real saddo. Its oddly compelling to try to disentangle his 'logic'.
I think you are right. In this thread, he has got into such a tangled web of lies, he can't help making stuff up and telling lies about everything, instantly.

I was thinking earlier about this lad at school. One of the thickos, wanted to be a hard lad but was soft as shite, so didn't want to hang around with the real hard lads. For a time he latched on to me and a few mates and would follow us to where ever we were going at lunch time. (In the days when you could leave the school and walk a mile or two to the chippy or bakery that took your fancy - obviously kicking a ball, can or plastic bottle all the way).

We started nicknaming him Taurus, due to the amount of bull he spouted constantly. He never did know why. Whatever he did was spectacular. He played football at weekends and would score 4 goals. If someone said casually 'oh I got 4 in my match', 'err I mean I got five'. He was not good at football but would score so many goals for professional teams at the weekend, then every week have to go in goal and save a couple of penalties. He would get into a fight and spark out 7 policemen every weekend, then drink 6 bottles of spirits. If we said we had 6, he remembers about the 7th he got. If we said we had some really strong stuff, he had stronger. And at 14, the number of girls he had in an active sex life with was pretty impressive. Though if my girlfriend at the time came out with her friends, he was pretty quiet and shy and didn't really speak to any of them. It was a relief to me, I thought he would charm her away.

The few times we did group work in lessons, he would be right and get the answer very very quickly. Just bang, this is the answer. He would argue with real anger as we discussed it, debated, looked at different ways to solve the problem. Didn't matter, he was right and we were regularly called slow and stupid. But the teacher was clearly slow and stupid because he would always mark his work wrong and ours right.

He seemed sad and desperate in everything to really over compensate and show he really was the best at everything. He never did anything that was just ok or that he could do better with next time, everything was amazing according to him. But was actually a bit crap at everything. Especially in the last week, Nukey's posts really remind me of that lad.

Last I did hear of this lad at school was a couple of years after we left, he was in prison. Typical thing of trying to impress a gang of lads and told them how amazing he was, he could do anything. So they had him doing the more dangerous stuff, blatant theft and breaking in while they waited for the spoils. Naturally he fucked it up, got caught and they did a runner. He copped all the blame. Awful taking advantage of people like that, but it was always going to happen.

Last edited:
Can you explain why this happens then?

even if you argue that this is not a full vacuum and their is air particles in the box the drop would be slower than when there is air in the box but this doesn't happen.
A key thing with that is the magnet falls at exactly the same rate with or with out air, or at least the effect of air resistance is so small over that distance it is impossible to tell.

Can you explain why this happens then?

even if you argue that this is not a full vacuum and their is air particles in the box the drop would be slower than when there is air in the box but this doesn't happen.

I showed him a video earlier where a feather and a bowling ball were dropped together from a great height in the world's biggest vacuum chamber.

His reply was "it's nonsense" or something equally asinine.

I showed him a video earlier where a feather and a bowling ball were dropped together from a great height in the world's biggest vacuum chamber.

His reply was "it's nonsense" or something equally asinine.
Did he throw some words together in a way that don't fit, but sounds like technical words but make no sense together.

A bit like my French "Deux lapin petit croque velo champignon". Sounds great, unless you understand a bit of French.
Now I write that, if you combine the deflection bulshittery compulsive liar who can never answer a question of Boris, with the Del Boy of science, do you get Nukey?

Last edited:
Did he throw some words together in a way that don't fit, but sounds like technical words but make no sense together.

A bit like my French "Deux lapin petit croque velo champignon". Sounds great, unless you understand a bit of French.
Now I write that, if you combine the deflection bulshittery compulsive liar who can never answer a question of Boris, with the Del Boy of science, do you get Nukey?
Chateau neuf du pape

Back