Put a flat earthier into space

Because it won't happen.
The mainstream ideal and the mass indoctrination is for the global spinning Earth. Only individuals can seek to question it for themselves.
A random backward idiot Newcastle fan like myself will not alter anything.
Your argument is not against me, it against your own logic.

I have no reason to gloat about anything. It is what it is to those who accept it as that.
The only time things will change is if those at the very top decide on it and whittle it down the pyramid to the masses..

Come on. I’ve already bought a boat and a laser.

Because it won't happen.
The mainstream ideal and the mass indoctrination is for the global spinning Earth. Only individuals can seek to question it for themselves.
A random backward idiot Newcastle fan like myself will not alter anything.
Your argument is not against me, it against your own logic.

I have no reason to gloat about anything. It is what it is to those who accept it as that.
The only time things will change is if those at the very top decide on it and whittle it down the pyramid to the masses..

What would be the point in the lie though?

No wonder the energy prices are going up powering this muckle lamp..

Perhaps you need to explain your experiment again.
Nahhh, I don't need to explain anything.
You fill the bath. Put a line around the edge, put a spirit level on it and say "hmm, looks flat".
That's one simple way but plenty of others on larger bodies of water and even smaller ones.
You then don't apply the 8" per square mile rule to the experiment which says why the experiment will fail then walk away saying job done.
Your globe offers the 8 inches per mile squared, unless you want to deny that.
Please correct me if I have the details of the experiment wrong, but that is not an experiment.

It can be whatever you want it to be...or not to be.
This is starting with a train of thought, filling a bath and continuing.
I suppose using a bent spirit level against using a straight one will also not show anything untoward....right?
Or does the spirit level need to be a mile long?
Come on. I’ve already bought a boat and a laser.
Good for you. Do it for yourself.

Control is a good starter.
Maybe hiding the reality of Earth size.
There could be many things.

Last edited:

That's one simple way but plenty of others on larger bodies of water and even smaller ones.

I suppose using a bent spirit level against using a straight one will also not show anything untoward....right?

Why though?

How would the control us any more?

To you, yes but then again you believe water can be level anf flat on a spinning ball. I wouldn't say that was broken logic, I'd say it was disintergrated.
Not true. No-one on this thread believes water is flat on a spinning globe.
1. Water curves and the curve will match that of the Earths circumference. Measurable, predictable, provable and indisputable. Water does indeed 'nail it.'
2. The stars all 'appear' to revolve around the one that sits at the celestial pole, both poles and in opposite directions. (note they only 'appear' to move)
3. Polaris will sit lower in the sky the further south you travel, by one degree for every degree of travel, but will remain at a constant height if you travel east or west.
4. A spinning globe in orbit around the sun explains day and night and the seasons perfectly and predictably.
None of the above is either possible or explainable other than by the spinning globe model and apart from outright denial, your only counter is

Logon or register to see this image

But no, these are all things you could go and test for yourself as has been said several times, but as has also been said several times, you wont.

Last edited:
First time I’ve read this thread, as I was a bit dubious and thought it would be very politics forum-esque

however I noticed it has 6k replies so thought it might be interesting

seems my gut instinct to avoid for so long was indeed correct

You're missing a treat. It's one man who knows better than all scientists and all of human learning based on no evidence. It's actually quite funny.
Did you know that the sun comes from a crystal energy vortex in the centre of the earth that nobody has seen or can get to and that the sun we see in the sky is just a reflection of that on an ice dome made of helium and hydrogen? The moon is a reflection of the sun. Stars are just points of light reflecting. Also the earth is shaped like a lemon squuezer and gravity doesn't exist, neither do right angles. Flat earthers are also part of the global conspiracy.

Not true. No-one on this thread believes water is flat on a spinning globe.
True enough. You think it's curved regardless of it being flat and level.
1. Water curves and the curve will match that of the Earths circumference.
Nope. In a container it will not curve at the surface.
Measurable, predictable, provable and indisputable. Water does indeed 'nail it.'
Correct, flat and level guarantees we do not live on a spinning globe.
2. The stars all 'appear' to revolve around the one that sits at the celestial pole, both poles and in opposite directions. (note they only 'appear' to move)
Only because you are told they do. In truth you have absolutely no clue.
3. Polaris will sit lower in the sky the further south you travel, by one degree for every degree of travel, but will remain at a constant height if you travel east or west.
Which should tell you a big story on a circle.
4. A spinning globe in orbit around the sun explains day and night and the seasons perfectly and predictably.
The silly magical mysteries associated with the spinning global story that is made up to fit what is seen and can be seen to be ridiculous by taking time out to actually think on it.
None of the above is either possible or explainable other than by the spinning globe model and apart from outright denial, your only counter is
A circle offers it perfectly well with the reflections moving in that sky.
But no, these are all things you could go and test for yourself as has been said several times, but as has also been said several times, you wont.
I know enough to know Earth is not a spinning globe we supposedly walk upon and that's plenty good enough for me.

There's no point. He's just a conspiracy nutter but uses the word 'control' as if it means anything in this context.

He probably believe Qanon shite about hollywood harvesting organs from babies and shite.

He's fucked himself in the head so much he's developed a god complex.

True enough. You think it's curved regardless of it being flat and level.
Because I have some grasp of the concept of scale. I know that it may look flat, but it isn't.
Nope. In a container it will not curve at the surface.
Measure it and see
Only because you are told they do. In truth you have absolutely no clue.
Fuck you, I have eyes and a camera. I've seen it, photographed it and even posted similar images on this very thread
Which should tell you a big story on a circle.
It does, it tells you it's a globe.
The silly magical mysteries associated with the spinning global story that is made up to fit what is seen and can be seen to be ridiculous by taking time out to actually think on it.
Day, night and the seasons are not silly magical mysteries, nor are they made up to support the globe model. You should take time out to think sometime.
A circle offers it perfectly well with the reflections moving in that sky.
Bullshit and you know it. You cannot explain anything correctly with your dome model. Your reflections dont work, the sun wouldn't work, the moon and its phases wouldn't work, your insane version of gravity wouldn't work, none of it works, except of course..... if it's a f***ing big globe.
I know enough to know Earth is not a spinning globe we supposedly walk upon and that's plenty good enough for me.
So have the balls to admit that you're ignorant and have no desire to change. Don't pretend you're doing experiments and don't belittle the knowledge of others who did.

No you have no proof that the earth is not a globe. Ok

I do deny the 8” per mile rule too. That is an inaccurate approximation

Could you share the basic premise of your experiments which show there is a crystal generator in the centre?
As in crystals rather than a different energy source, you said you'd done a few that's all.

I 100% know in my mind the Earth is not a spinning globe we supposedly walk and sail upon.

No you don't, you 100% BELIEVE the Earth is not a spinning globe.

There's a big difference between belief and knowledge.
Aye. Observable testable and repeatable. Something the spinning globe cannot offer it.

Then why do you refuse to test it?

Surely if you're so certain that a settled water level in a container is 100% flat, then you'd have no problem using a measuring device capable of detecting a curve of 8 inches per mile squared across the length of your container?

Surely even the most accurate measuring devices available to humanity would detect zero curve if you are indeed correct about water being flat?

Why are you so averse to testing your currently unfounded belief that settled water level is flat?

Last edited:

Then why do you refuse to test it?

Surely if you're so certain that a settled water level in a container is 100% flat, then you'd have no problem using a measuring device capable of detecting a curve of 8 inches per mile squared across the length of your container?

Surely even the most accurate measuring devices available to humanity would detect zero curve if you are indeed correct about water being flat?

Why are you so averse to testing your currently unfounded belief that settled water level is flat?
I honestly don't think he has done a single test or experiment or he would definitely share.
It's all pointing towards all of his "knowledge" just being youtube nonsense, yet we are the ones with the closed minds and are being misled 🙄🙄
He can't even draw a cross section of his lemon squeezer world man 🤷‍♂️😂

Because I have some grasp of the concept of scale. I know that it may look flat, but it isn't.
No. You know water is flat and level at the surface and you know it conforms to the container it is within. You idea of scale is based entirely on nothing more than a belief system of your Earth supposedly being a huge sphere, spinning in a space vacuum.

Day, night and the seasons are not silly magical mysteries, nor are they made up to support the globe model. You should take time out to think sometime.
I've taken plenty of time out to understand what they're not on a so called spinning globe.
You cannot explain anything correctly with your dome model.
Aye, maybe not but I don't pass it off as factual like the silly spinning globe is.
Your reflections dont work, the sun wouldn't work, the moon and its phases wouldn't work, your insane version of gravity wouldn't work, none of it works, except of course..... if it's a f***ing big globe.
In your opinion and fair enough.
So have the balls to admit that you're ignorant and have no desire to change.
I may be ignorant of may many things and I can admit that, Try admitting your side as well and you'll maybe gain a better line of questions pertaining to the nonsense you/me/others were indoctrinated with.
Don't pretend you're doing experiments and don't belittle the knowledge of others who did.
No pretence on that score.
No you have no proof that the earth is not a globe. Ok
Water level.
I do deny the 8” per mile rule too. That is an inaccurate approximation
Correct, 8 inches is an approximation but plenty enough to get a grasp of what the globe would be offering if it were real, which it is absolutely not.
Correct.
Correct.
Global Earth indoctrination is more akin to religion than real science.

I've done enough to know the reality. The reality is, Earth is absolutely not a spinning globe in a space vacuum speeding around a big central few million mile circumference of a fire.....etc.
Any device will detect level if it's set up for level.
We all know what level is but many choose to throw that out of the window to accept curvature for no reason other than to follow the story lines and the pictures and films.
I used to do it myself so I know how easy it is to be brainwashed.
Already done. I've done lots of tests and none show anything like a global spinning Earth.
I honestly don't think he has done a single test or experiment or he would definitely share.
Feel free to think that.
You can do many many simple tests yourself.
It's all pointing towards all of his "knowledge" just being youtube nonsense, yet we are the ones with the closed minds and are being misled 🙄🙄
We're all brainwashed.
He can't even draw a cross section of his lemon squeezer world man 🤷‍♂️😂
Not to the scale you want it.

Last edited:
No. You know water is flat and level at the surface and you know it conforms to the container it is within. You idea of scale is based entirely on nothing more than a belief system of your Earth supposedly being a huge sphere, spinning in a space vacuum.

I've taken plenty of time out to understand what they're not on a so called spinning globe.

Aye, maybe not but I don't pass it off as factual like the silly spinning globe is.

In your opinion and fair enough.

I may be ignorant of may many things and I can admit that, Try admitting your side as well and you'll maybe gain a better line of questions pertaining to the nonsense you/me/others were indoctrinated with.

No pretence on that score.

Water level.

Correct, 8 inches is an approximation but plenty enough to get a grasp of what the globe would be offering if it were real, which it is absolutely not.

Correct.

Correct.
Global Earth indoctrination is more akin to religion than real science.

I've done enough to know the reality. The reality is, Earth is absolutely not a spinning globe in a space vacuum speeding around a big central few million mile circumference of a fire.....etc.

Any device will detect level if it's set up for level.
We all know what level is but many choose to throw that out of the window to accept curvature for no reason other than to follow the story lines and the pictures and films.
I used to do it myself so I know how easy it is to be brainwashed.

Already done. I've done lots of tests and none show anything like a global spinning Earth.

Feel free to think that.
You can do many many simple tests yourself.

We're all brainwashed.

Not to the scale you want it.
So 8” per mile squared, what is the curve over the length of a bath?

Keep saying water level is no good if you can’t prove it is flat. You just assume so.

So 8” per mile squared, that is the curve over the length of a bath?
You seem fixated with a bath. Is this because it's easier to argue numbers with a bath?
8 inches per mile squared applies to your global Earth.
You can play around with as little decimal point as you want to argue, for your globe.... but the reality is right there for anyone wishing to step outside of that indoctrination box we all get placed into, time and time and time again.

To summarise your position ( and this a statement not a question)

You have proven by testing the earth is not a spinning globe.
You therefore have evidence that fundamentally changes humanity's understanding of the physical world and how it operates.
You won't share this knowledge.

I'll just leave that on the table

You seem fixated with a bath. Is this because it's easier to argue numbers with a bath?
8 inches per mile squared applies to your global Earth.
You can play around with as little decimal point as you want to argue, for your globe.... but the reality is right there for anyone wishing to step outside of that indoctrination box we all get placed into, time and time and time again.
You are the one who has gone into great details about your bath experiment. I got the impression it was the only one you tried,

You can’t prove water is flat can you?

Back