Put a flat earthier into space

And that sums it up. You say yourself there is no need to do an experiment to see about flat water/not a globe. You dismiss the idea without evidence.
The experiments are simple and clear to show we do not live on a spinning globe.
You literally say that you have zero proof the earth is not a globe.
Water level is 100% proof.
You have zero proof for your so called spinning globe. None.
You just assume therefore it is.
That's you.
Sorry, but the world does not bend to your imagination.
Nor yours.

I already answered it a while back. You not liking it is not me refusing to answer it.
Try offering proof of your spinning globe without appealing to authority.
No one can "not like" your experiments if you don't explain how they are carried out and how measurements are taken.
Unless your methods don't include taking measurements.
If that is the case then as has been pointed out your methods are flawed.

You are then in the realm of a belief system, which is fine, just accept that you have belief not evidence

No one can "not like" your experiments if you don't explain how they are carried out and how measurements are taken.
Unless your methods don't include taking measurements.
If that is the case then as has been pointed out your methods are flawed.

You are then in the realm of a belief system, which is fine, just accept that you have belief not evidence
A belief for what?

You have a belief that all bodies of water are flat. You have been presented with experiments and maths that disprove this but do not accept them (which is fine) but do not offer anything to demonstrate what you believe is true us actually true.

You extend your belief in flat water to a belief the world is not a globe.

What you have is belief not evidence

You have a belief that all bodies of water are flat.
Aye. Observable testable and repeatable. Something the spinning globe cannot offer it.
You have been presented with experiments and maths that disprove this but do not accept them (which is fine) but do not offer anything to demonstrate what you believe is true us actually true.
No, not at all.
I've been presented with mass opinions all stating the same thing based on massive appeals to authority and each other. No proof has been offered.
You extend your belief in flat water to a belief the world is not a globe.
I 100% know in my mind the Earth is not a spinning globe we supposedly walk and sail upon.
What you have is belief not evidence
Whatever you want to call it is absolutely fine by me. I'm more than content knowing it's not a spinning globe.

First time I’ve read this thread, as I was a bit dubious and thought it would be very politics forum-esque

however I noticed it has 6k replies so thought it might be interesting

seems my gut instinct to avoid for so long was indeed correct

The experiments are simple and clear to show we do not live on a spinning globe.
Perhaps you need to explain your experiment again. You fill the bath. Put a line around the edge, put a spirit level on it and say "hmm, looks flat".

You then don't apply the 8" per square mile rule to the experiment which says why the experiment will fail then walk away saying job done.

Please correct me if I have the details of the experiment wrong, but that is not an experiment. This is starting with a train of thought, filling a bath and continuing.

Why would you not relish the opportunity to prove everyone wrong?
Because it won't happen.
The mainstream ideal and the mass indoctrination is for the global spinning Earth. Only individuals can seek to question it for themselves.
A random backward idiot Newcastle fan like myself will not alter anything.
Your argument is not against me, it against your own logic.
Imagine how much you could gloat afterwards.
I have no reason to gloat about anything. It is what it is to those who accept it as that.
The only time things will change is if those at the very top decide on it and whittle it down the pyramid to the masses..

Back