Put a flat earthier into space

You see the sun and moon in the sky at the same time because they are direct reflections when angles are correct.
As for the moon passing in front of the sun, it's what happens in the centre in terms of angling out the reflection from the dome that cuts out the wavelength.

No. It proves mirrored images.
Mirrored images that don't look anything like each other.

Even the kids in my wife's primary school class would call bullshit on that. It is literally primary school level geometry

You see the sun and moon in the sky at the same time because they are direct reflections when angles are correct.
As for the moon passing in front of the sun, it's what happens in the centre in terms of angling out the reflection from the dome that cuts out the wavelength.

If they are mirrored images how does one look red and the other grey?

And where’s the mirror?

It's almost as if you've created your own version of the language to explain your own version of geometry.
Oh and neatly sidestepped the bit about doing the Sketchup bit for yourself.

Mirrored images that don't look anything like each other.
That depends on where you are on Earth.
Even the kids in my wife's primary school class would call bullshit on that.
Really?
Anywhere on earth where the so called stars look upside down in patterns or the moon?
It is literally primary school level geometry
What is?
If they are mirrored images how does one look red and the other grey?

And where’s the mirror?
It's all about wavelengths. The spectrum of colours.
It's almost as if you've created your own version of the language to explain your own version of geometry.
Maybe.
Oh and neatly sidestepped the bit about doing the Sketchup bit for yourself.
I've explained enough on that.

Last edited:
Yeah, haven't you been taking any notice of what I've been saying?

There is no scientifically visible evidence that shows any proof for a spinning globe and stars and such like.
I merely dip in and out of this thread. What you have been saying is contradictory, illogical, non-fact based, unproven codswallop. I just wanted to confirm that you are, as I suspected, as thick as mince. Cheers.

And yet I have never seen the Southern Cross in the northern hemisphere, or Carina, or Centaurus, or any other southern constellations.
You won't if they're blocked from view.
Coincidentally I couldn't see Ursa Major, Cassiopeia, or Ursa Minor from the southern hemisphere.
As above.
Maybe some of the reflections choose not to happen in each hemisphere to try and fool people.
Yep. It's all about angles of mirrored reflection.
No you have not. It was only a few posts back I suggested it and you said "how about you do it"
I have. How about you do it?
Show me.
Ok, so where’s the mirror?
The dome is the mirror.

For once, I agree with you, blocked by this big pesky globe getting in the way.
I wouldn't expect you to think any differently.
So how can one mirror create two images on opposite sides🤷‍♂️
You mentioned earlier a reflection from one mirror onto another
Have you sever seen mirror reflections?
Search for 'Sketchup' it's online and free.
Draw a circle. Set the Diameter to 12,742 Km
Zoom in to the circumference.
Now draw something only one or two metres in size.
I'm not doing it for you and posting screenshots as I might have edited them eh? See it with your own eyes and all that.
But that your supposed Earth.

Last edited:

Early in the thread someone used the phrase word salad. If ever it needed bringing up again it is now. That is literally sciency sounding words thrown together.

Can you demonstrate with a concave mirror and a torch how the light splits to give two clear reflections, one of which looks completely different to the other, and then angle your torch in such a way that light cancels itself out and darkness falls?

Apologies, as I'm sure you've already explained this somewhere but why can't we detect any light as it comes out of the central projector before it hits the reflective surfaces of the dome?

But that your supposed Earth.
No, that would be a circle drawn to scale which would perfectly demonstrate the scale of the Earth with a one or two metre object on it. This was the point of it, all that way back amongst the distraction and deflection. You thought it would be impossible to draw something so large to scale when it's actually quite easy and very useful. You really should try it.

Back