Put a flat earthier into space

When you fail to understand friction and frequency and pressure like I mentioned then you're always going to act like this.

Says you and you're welcome to it because I go against anything you're saying up to now so I can't expect different, can I?

I have nothing to say. You've been to all these places as you say.
I don't know what you're trying to say but, carry on.

And when no proof is forthcoming then the querying gets a bit more deeper.
This is why all this stuff is being argued when it could easily be put to bed if proof was shown.

I know I know....but....it's all secret and all that, right?

Yep and I have absolutely no issue with real science and scientists who actually use it and better the process of it and the understanding.

Yep. I have no issue with this.

We're basically all sheep like...me massively included. I follow the narratives on many things but I question a lot of refuse to believe a lot.
Let's put it this way. If you do not believe just one thing that comes from the people you generally believe, almost unconditionally, then you're CT.
It doesn't matter whether you argue it just being a few things and the rest you agree with.
If there's no proof it doesn't not have to be believed.

Of course you don't. You think anyone questioning stuff, is a nutter, if it goes against the narrative.
I'd say questioning stuff is more than healthy unless those who you question decide to do away with your health. ;)
Excellent, I didn’t realise you had repeated experiments for all the things you claim that are different to what we know as reality.

Now it is not usually accepted that sound and light are different things and they are recorded as travelling at different speeds. So this seems a good one to start with, as it changes a lot about what we think we know.

Could you give us details of these experiments?
fantastic news.we'll see 2022 cgi instead of that 1969 crap

Nice example of something really complicated to fake. Manufacture, research, all those people employed, all the people who can independently track the mission to get on board etc etc. They could just not bother. I mean one mistake or one leak could blow the cover on it all. Why risk that?

Last edited:
Excellent, I didn’t realise you had repeated experiments for all the things you claim that are different to what we know as reality.

Now it is not usually accepted that sound and light are different things and they are recorded as travelling at different speeds. So this seems a good one to start with, as it changes a lot about what we think we know.

Could you give us details of these experiments?

Nice example of something really complicated to fake. Manufacture, research, all those people employed, all the people who can independently track the mission to get on board etc etc. They could just not bother. I mean one mistake or one leak could blow the cover on it all. Why risk that?
Have to take the risk as they've told us space exists so they must pretend to go

bloomin Japanese trying to fool us again now

Last edited:
I think friction is the force between two things when they're in contact with each other. Heat, light and sound are a by product of friction.
I've never known sound to create light but if you can tell me how to do that so i can amaze my kids I'd be grateful. I don't know how to do it and you said it doesn't take much, but then gave me examples of friction based light

Without wanting to appear to be on the nutjob's side of anything, there is a phenomenenon called sonoluminescence I mentioned a couple of pages ago where light is created by sound.

There's no way in hell this is what the nutter is talking about, like.

the idiots are now planning to make it even harder for themselves to hide the truth. taking tourists to the secret place it seems

some of the best cgi going in this one

Imagine how much attention to detail is required in the CGI department. All them working off the exact same specs. Even including what would match the weather in real life. Top quality work

Imagine how much attention to detail is required in the CGI department. All them working off the exact same specs. Even including what would match the weather in real life. Top quality work
the tech of the people behind the part of earth off limits is spectacular. I wonder how they select from the general pool of non in the know humans who should be brought into the fold to help their efforts. Must have to do psychological analysis to be sure these smart people can easily be swayed to the lie side or at least easily manipulated.
clever people. Newcastle Fan should apply for a job

Last edited:
the tech of the people behind the part of earth off limits is spectacular. I wonder how they select from the general pool of non in the know humans who should be brought into the fold to help their efforts. Must have to do psychological analysis to be sure these smart people can easily be swayed to the lie side or at least easily manipulated.

clever people. Newcastle Fan should apply for a job

Imagine they got one coastal inlet or something slightly wrong. the flatties would be all over it. "This doesn't match what's on your Google earth cgi"
They could easily be caught out. Yet the CGI makers are so consistent everywhere they work

Back