Put a flat earthier into space

If you fill a bowl with water does the water run up the bowl or down the bowl?
I like a good science experiment so I tried this. To my shock the water didn't run up or down the edges of the bowl but I had pumped a jug full of lower pressure and you can see it sucking water in
Logon or register to see this image

That reminds me, I must get some more low pressure to fill it up again with.

Last edited:
it has been categorically proven that karcher moves balls differently to a hoover inside of a cell under pressure density.

It simply hasn't. Hoovers don't exist. What you've used is a broken hairdryer that goes in reverse. You're just told that they are hoovers because like most people you follow the narrative.

You think they pick dust and crumbs up when in reality they move them out of sight due to pressure rearrangement.

I like a good science experiment so I tried this. To my shock the water didn't run up or down the edges of the bowl but I had pumped a jug full of lower pressure and you can see it sucking water in
Logon or register to see this image

That reminds me, I must get some more low pressure to fill it up again with.
Does that water run up the inner sides of the bowl and stay level or not?
You're just verifying what I said.

It simply hasn't. Hoovers don't exist. What you've used is a broken hairdryer that goes in reverse. You're just told that they are hoovers because like most people you follow the narrative.

You think they pick dust and crumbs up when in reality they move them out of sight due to pressure rearrangement.
stupid hoover denier

If you can't understand what I've told you then maybe try a bit harder.
Did you see the drawing I posted of your map with the water level at the top dot.
It would fill the whole lower bowl?
And you'll end up with the water running up both bowls, level and flat.
Covering most of the land masses on your map......
Can't believe I'm doing this but......
Using your map I have marked on roughly the Americas and Europe then filled a quite shallow plate using your bowl analogy.
As you can see even a shallow plate submerges south America and a lot of Europe.....

Last edited:
Did you see the drawing I posted of your map with the water level at the top dot.
It would fill the whole lower bowl?
Yep.
Covering most of the land masses on your map......
Nope.
Can't believe I'm doing this but......
Using your map I have marked on roughly the Americas and Europe then filled a quite shallow plate using your bowl analogy.
As you can see even a shallow plate submerges south America and a lot of Europe.....

Ahhhh right, I see what you're getting at.
Let me try and explain my set up one more time.

The gradient would be absolutely nothing like this. It's only like this to show the premise of what Earth potentially is.

I've explained this but you seem to think the land masses are high up the gradient rather than gradually elevated.
I'll further explain so you are under no illusions about it.
Take a look at the outer part of the circle. The inner rim of the concave bowl before the Earth curves up into a dome.
The water would be sitting high up the bowl which would correspond with the water on the convex gradient.

Anything sitting within that would certainly be submerged if the land mass was not higher than it, sitting within it, which is the case with all land mass. Some sit way higher than others.

If you try to use the bowl with landmass sitting up a mountain, I can't help you.
Just to add. If you think like this then your would have to argue your globe curve based on a small picture. Clearly you can see why that's pointless....right?
Same thing you're trying to do here.

Last edited:

Back