Put a flat earthier into space

The report is whatever you want it to be.
Wow - I have that much power?

A solar storm is either not going to hit us or it will hit us and I get to decide if it does or not? I never thought I was that important, but wow. That really is responsibility.

Can I make it big enough to see the northern lights from down south?

There is no B. Where do yo get that from?
Your map that shows the Atlantic starting at a high central point and ending at the lowest point.
Not running to the bottom just sitting on the slope for many thousands of miles.
But you know that but don't have an answer.

Like this bit circled in red......

How do we accurately predict solar eclipses?
The crystals whisper to us, well those in the know.

Last edited:
Your map that shows the Atlantic starting at a high central point and ending at the lowest point.
Not running to the bottom just sitting on the slope for many thousands of miles.
But you know that but don't have an answer.

Like this bit circled in red......

The crystals whisper to us, well those in the know.
Let me try and get through to you because it seems you didn't take notice all the other times.
The Earth is massive. It's not a clear hump in the centre like shown.
It's a gradual gradient over thousands of miles.
Within that gradient sits water in indentations.

It's not running down any slopes.

Let me try and get through to you because it seems you didn't take notice all the other times.

Yes and every indentation that would stop it going down the slope would have to break the top of the water obviously (like a container)
And the water would be flat not curved, just like in your bathtub.
There are none of these in the Atlantic as far as I know?
And no "steps" from near the top to the bottom so again I ask what holds that water in place over thousands of miles from a high point to a low point? (Water at both edges of a container or indentation would be at the same level, that's how water levels work)
Or based on your words above are you now saying water can be at 2 different levels over a gradual gradient over thousands of miles which is the opposite of what you were saying when I mentioned kielder and dare I say it a bit like water works on a globe........

Yes and every indentation that would stop it going down the slope would have to break the top of the water obviously (like a container)
And the water would be flat not curved, just like in your bathtub.
There are none of these in the Atlantic as far as I know?
You do accept there's landmass dotted about all over with water in between, right?
Are you trying to tell me you know the ocean so well?
And no "steps" from near the top to the bottom so again I ask what holds that water in place over thousands of miles from a high point to a low point?

If you want to think of paddy fields and such then I can't help you.
(Water at both edges of a container or indentation would be at the same level, that's how water levels work)

Water in any container will always be level. It certainly does not work on a globe.
Or based on your words above are you now saying water can be at 2 different levels over a gradual gradient over thousands of miles which is the opposite of what you were saying when I mentioned kielder and dare I say it a bit like water works on a globe........
Water in any container will conform to that container or indentation. And it will be flat and level, unhindered.
If you think water can sit on a globe then you are welcome to it, obviously.

I agree the earth is massive and the gradient is very slight over thousands of miles and even that in this environment it doesn’t run down a slope. But the surface of water is perpendicular to a straight line to the core. Around the globe.

I agree the earth is massive and the gradient is very slight over thousands of miles and even that in this environment it doesn’t run down a slope. But the surface of water is perpendicular to a straight line to the core. Around the globe.
And you're welcome to that thought.

As an aside, for the benefit of any of you who haven't been on the NUFC thread on PF, and with thanks to @The Fish, it would appear our favourite fruitloop is derided even on conspiracy sites for his lunatic opinions;

@nukehasslefan aka sceptimatic

Holy carp, it really is him...

"
It doesn't matter to me because my theory stays as a much better fit than the gravity nonsense and the so called vacuum and how it apparently happens.
Not to mention killing off the spinning globe due to atmospheric pressure contained in a dome form rather than supposed atmospheric pressure just encased around a globe.."

You do accept there's landmass dotted about all over with water in between, right?
Are you trying to tell me you know the ocean so well?

If you want to think of paddy fields and such then I can't help you.

Water in any container will always be level. It certainly does not work on a globe.

Water in any container will conform to that container or indentation. And it will be flat and level, unhindered.
But the map you yourself put on shows water in one body at 2 different levels.
(In more than one place tbf)
This is from your own post so would you agree that this one body of water has 2 different levels at the dots.....

Last edited:
As an aside, for the benefit of any of you who haven't been on the NUFC thread on PF, and with thanks to @The Fish, it would appear our favourite fruitloop is derided even on conspiracy sites for his lunatic opinions;

@nukehasslefan aka sceptimatic

28,000 posts on there since 2012. :lol:

Right, let's get cracking...

Show Posts - sceptimatic

#1. Replying to the question: "So what is the Moon then?" He says: "A reflection of the sun."

#2. "The thing is, do we have any genuine writings from Eratosthenes or are we reliant on stories, like we are with Jesus on a cross and all the rest of the stuff that went along with it?"

#3. "I'm currently where I'm at now because I'm doing little experiments and such. "

#4. "No. I don't dismiss science as utter nonsense. Science is science, which is the Earth. It's the misinformation passed off as scientific which I class as nonsense."

#5. "There's no experiment that proves a globe. This Eratosthenes nonsense is a story of old, told by whoever set it into motion to reinforce the global mindset."

#6. "I'm talking about questioning stuff that makes zero sense."

#7. "The above can be tested and re-tested. It's observable and you absolutely know this. But you're fighting a battle to keep the narrative and are backed, en-masse, so I don't expect you to use logic to go against that."

#8. "Because no amount of technology is going to make space a reality so the best that can be done is to merely pretend it is by fobbing us off with CGI movies."

#9. "It doesn't always push us down to the surface. It pushes us up as well. It's all about dense mass against dense mass and which mass wins the day as to whether we get pushed up or down.."

#10. "Gravity has been replaced but it'll never be accepted because gravity is the magic that keeps the space shenanigans alive and kicking, not to mention the bull of an Earth spinning within it and us and water and what not, on it."

It is SO him.
Oh wow...

#11. "The suns energy inside Earth creates pressure veins or fissures. Think of it like a tree root pushing out but only super hot expanded molten energy from that central carbon arc sun core.

Ok, all of this stuff creates more expansion and that expansion pushed up through more dense matter and using the more dense matter below as the leverage to that push up."

...and surely the clincher...

#12. "I said the Earth is like an orange squeezer but not as severe and if you walked up it you would be walking up a gradient that rises over a long trek, IF it could be achieved.
Inside that would be the driving energy of a carbon arc covered by crystal, maybe more dense as diamond, plus metals of molten gold and silver, etc, as well as solids.
Make of that what you want to but the only thing coming out of the top would be the refraction/reflection onto a dome and back to our senses."

Air Pressure vs Gravity

Last edited:

Show Posts - sceptimatic

#1. Replying to the question: "So what is the Moon then?" He says: "A reflection of the sun."

#2. "The thing is, do we have any genuine writings from Eratosthenes or are we reliant on stories, like we are with Jesus on a cross and all the rest of the stuff that went along with it?"

#3. "I'm currently where I'm at now because I'm doing little experiments and such. "

#4. "No. I don't dismiss science as utter nonsense. Science is science, which is the Earth. It's the misinformation passed off as scientific which I class as nonsense."

#5. "There's no experiment that proves a globe. This Eratosthenes nonsense is a story of old, told by whoever set it into motion to reinforce the global mindset."

#7. "The above can be tested and re-tested. It's observable and you absolutely know this. But you're fighting a battle to keep the narrative and are backed, en-masse, so I don't expect you to use logic to go against that."

#8. "Because no amount of technology is going to make space a reality so the best that can be done is to merely pretend it is by fobbing us off with CGI movies."

#9. "It doesn't always push us down to the surface. It pushes us up as well. It's all about dense mass against dense mass and which mass wins the day as to whether we get pushed up or down.."

#10. "Gravity has been replaced but it'll never be accepted because gravity is the magic that keeps the space shenanigans alive and kicking, not to mention the bull of an Earth spinning within it and us and water and what not, on it."

It is SO him.
Oh wow...

#11. "The suns energy inside Earth creates pressure veins or fissures. Think of it like a tree root pushing out but only super hot expanded molten energy from that central carbon arc sun core.

Ok, all of this stuff creates more expansion and that expansion pushed up through more dense matter and using the more dense matter below as the leverage to that push up."

#12. "I said the Earth is like an orange squeezer but not as severe and if you walked up it you would be walking up a gradient that rises over a long trek, IF it could be achieved.
Inside that would be the driving energy of a carbon arc covered by crystal, maybe more dense as diamond, plus metals of molten gold and silver, etc, as well as solids.
Make of that what you want to but the only thing coming out of the top would be the refraction/reflection onto a dome and back to our senses."

Air Pressure vs Gravity
Most of the language is the same. Not seen shenanigans and fobbing used but apart from that, so many similarities. Even down to the bit where I called it a lemon squeezer and the reply was orange squeezer. But yes, carbon arc, crystal.

@Nukehasslefan - is this you?

Most of the language is the same. Not seen shenanigans and fobbing used but apart from that, so many similarities. Even down to the bit where I called it a lemon squeezer and the reply was orange squeezer. But yes, carbon arc, crystal.

@Nukehasslefan - is this you?

He's got me on ignore. Good luck getting him to read my post. :lol:

Show Posts - sceptimatic

It is SO him.

Show Posts - sceptimatic

It is SO him.
Oh wow...

Air Pressure vs Gravity

he's a lunatic

Back