Pure Gym Sunderland

S

smeg

Looks like they must be getting some new machines in as they're busy moving the current resistance machines toward the exit to Tesco.
I'm happy with it as they've moved the machines I use next to the cardio bit.

Looks like they must be getting some new machines in as they're busy moving the current resistance machines toward the exit to Tesco.
I'm happy with it as they've moved the machines I use next to the cardio bit.

Which machines marra?

The lateral seated row machine is out of the way at the moment

Which machines marra?

The lateral seated row machine is out of the way at the moment
All machines have been moved further along, as I was leaving there was floor space next to the weight room, which I'm guessing will be filled now as there was several Matrix fitness trucks unloading equipment as I was pulling out the car park.

I can't see that happening anytime soon when they're pushing for people to use the Yanga water.

I like the Yanga water. I only pay for it as I'd be paying the same for juice at a supermarket as get bored of drinking water.

I'm thinking of joining a gym. What is this one like? What is the atmosphere like for a gym rookie?

As far as I can see it's £13 too which seems great value, unless I've read the wrong thing.

My mates go to the Aquatic Centre. Considering that one too.

Is this is bad as my mates say it is for equipment? Said f you want to go after work during the week don't bother unless you want to wait for machines and waits for 15 minutes.

Is this is bad as my mates say it is for equipment? Said f you want to go after work during the week don't bother unless you want to wait for machines and waits for 15 minutes.
Sorry mate but that's not true. I go on an evening anywhere between 19:30-22:00 and only ever had one bad experience of waiting for an exercise bike. If a machine is being used then I'll grab a drink and come back a few minutes later when it's free.[DOUBLEPOST=1395090873][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm thinking of joining a gym. What is this one like? What is the atmosphere like for a gym rookie?

As far as I can see it's £13 too which seems great value, unless I've read the wrong thing.

My mates go to the Aquatic Centre. Considering that one too.
Friendly atmosphere, a mix or fatties and skinnies. 24/7 access so you can work it round when it suits you.

Sorry mate but that's not true. I go on an evening anywhere between 19:30-22:00 and only ever had one bad experience of waiting for an exercise bike. If a machine is being used then I'll grab a drink and come back a few minutes later when it's free.[DOUBLEPOST=1395090873][/DOUBLEPOST]
Friendly atmosphere, a mix or fatties and skinnies. 24/7 access so you can work it round when it suits you.

Do you use weights mate? Need to join a gym like but was put off by mates who go at 6am by these comments.

Do you use weights mate? Need to join a gym like but was put off by mates who go at 6am by these comments.
I've never used the weights room so can't really give you an honest opinion, when I've been in at 6AM it's mostly people using the cardio machines.

Back