Pucovski

scotch

Striker
22 year old Aussie opener, 53 1st class average, looks a quality opener.....
Just suffered his 10th concussion in training :eek:

This lad should be nowhere near test cricket

I dunno why they are even attempting to push him

clear medical issue after a bad injury he had as a young lad

it’s dangerous
I can't see how he can keep being cleared, as you said all his concussions have stemmed from getting a really bad one as a youngster, seems 1 hit and he's concussed...quality batter though

I can't see how he can keep being cleared, as you said all his concussions have stemmed from getting a really bad one as a youngster, seems 1 hit and he's concussed...quality batter though

yeah he hasn’t got a weakness against the short ball or not “tough enough” mentality, just any hit to the head and he gets concussion, that’s not normal and it means you can’t play test cricket

he shouldn’t be playing first class cricket really

shame for the lad as he seems to have some talent but I think someone needs to make the decision for him

Unbelievable talent, but you've got to think the writing is on the wall for his career at this stage (certainly his international one). Cruel twist of fate as he seems to be exactly what the aussies need at the moment as well.

Last edited:
He will be ok against us our bowlers only bowl about 65 mph

Just been reading there hes had some stinking luck mind.

One of the concussions was off a ball that came through a hole in the nets

Last edited:
Sadly this is very true. Hope he comes back stronger I think he’s been playing with this injury for a couple of years. I genuinely think he can be a great for us still at the test game

It's a shame for him but it seems any kind of contact in that area produces concussion for him. Unless they come up with a special type of helmet for him surely he has to call it quits for his own health's sake

Back