Pubs on Cup Final day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Bell is nearer,reet at the station

Old Bell is outside Kilburn High Road overground station mate not the Jubilee Line. Handy for anyone coming from Euston though and it's only a 10 minute walk up to Kilburn tube station. Better boozer than the North London Tavern too in my opinion.

Old Bell is outside Kilburn High Road overground station mate not the Jubilee Line. Handy for anyone coming from Euston though and it's only a 10 minute walk up to Kilburn tube station. Better boozer than the North London Tavern too in my opinion.
Aye you are correct,getting mixed up.
Im stopping at the marriott reet next to the Bell

Don't know London that well,is cricklewood far from Wembley

You can see the Wembley Arch from the Travelodge. Takes around 40 mins to walk or walk 15 mins to Kilburn and get Jubilee Line to Wembley Park.

I stayed there in 2014 and it did the job fine.

Aye you are correct,getting mixed up.
Im stopping at the marriott reet next to the Bell

Bell is an okay pub. Less pretentious than North London Tavern and also have skyports. Food seemed okay pricewise for pub grub too when I went in there last year.

Last edited:
You can see the Wembley Arch from the Travelodge. Takes around 40 mins to walk or walk 15 mins to Kilburn and get Jubilee Line to Wembley Park.

I stayed there in 2014 and it did the job fine.

Bell is an okay pub. Less pretentious than North London Tavern and also have skyports. Food seemed okay pricewise for pub grub too when I went in there last year.
Cheers mate,used to drink in Kilburn and cricklewood years ago when I was down in London,might see if some of the old pubs I used to drink in are still there

Cheers mate,used to drink in Kilburn and cricklewood years ago when I was down in London,might see if some of the old pubs I used to drink in are still there

Did a canny crawl from The Old Bell up towards the North London Tavern on a Sunday night last year and the Cock, Early Derby, Coopers Arms and Colin Campbell were all doing a decent trade and there's a big Irish community feeling about the area which I'm sure you'll enjoy.We pretty much limited ourselves to the Wetherspoons and Crown in Cricklewood itself as I didn't want to venture into Barretts or the Lucky 7.

Did a canny crawl from The Old Bell up towards the North London Tavern on a Sunday night last year and the Cock, Early Derby, Coopers Arms and Colin Campbell were all doing a decent trade and there's a big Irish community feeling about the area which I'm sure you'll enjoy.We pretty much limited ourselves to the Wetherspoons and Crown in Cricklewood itself as I didn't want to venture into Barretts or the Lucky 7.
Did the same but started at North Lon don Tav and finished at Bell.Was a Sat afternoon, the mrs away doing the last minute shopping before we flew home next day.Aye think was the Cock full of Irish folk,great afternoon. Be in the Bell this friday

Sounds canny that,in Kilburn we used to drink in the kerryman,mcgoverns and Colin Campbell's then up to the castle and Barrett's in cricklewood before off to the galty which has now closed down so I am told

Anyone been in the blue check cafe before at Wembley,any good like

Last edited:
The Globe - the busiest pub next Sunday with the most expensive and worst beer in town, there are dozens of alternatives nearby.

The White Swan outside Highbury and Islington opens at 8 Wetherspoon same price as the one in Sunderland

The Angel over the road from Angel tube Wetherspoon opens at 8

The Met Bar Baker Street opens at 9 Wetherspoon more expensive than the other two.

Angel Wetherspoons is terrible mind. On a par with the Manchester Piccadilly one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back