Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy

cmmackem

Midfield
Any one tried it? I did the psilocybin. It is an absolute game changer, one session is equal to (apparently) x1000 traditional therapy sessions. It saved my relationship and has seemed to cure or treat years of anxiety and depression that I have kept hidden from everyone for many years. Where I go there is an entire ceremony that takes place led by a shaman and her "watchers" this is done with a group of people(No more than 10) from all different walks of life. CEOs, students, sportsmen etc. We a placed on beds in a hall, wear eyemasks(You are looking and focusing on the inside) and they have a playlist that is played at a certain frequency.

I encourage anyone who has been through a traumatic experience, suffer from depression or anxiety(We all have big or small), want to know where you are in this world, experience healing, get in touch with your spiritual side to do some research and seek out this form of therapy. If you do, make sure that you get references about the place you want to get it done.

There is plenty of information online about the topic, here are a few.

How To Change Your Mind and Fantastic Fungi on Netflix

Countless Joe Rogan shows.

Last edited:

Vaguely remember listening to a pod cast ( possibly Chris Ryan ) and an ex serviceman was on speaking about this or a similar treatment. Sure he went to South America and he said it helped him. Often wondered if it would clear my head a bit but truthfully a bit scared and probably couldn’t afford it

A related article from Forbes on investment in the field amid growing interest-

Why Toms Shoes Founder Blake Mycoskie Is Committing $100 Million To Psychedelic Research (Forbes)

"While vocal advocates like Mycoskie and Rodgers certainly help, a new psychedelic renaissance is under way thanks to promising studies out of Johns Hopkins, Imperial College London, New York University, Yale, MAPS and other institutions that suggest that psilocybin and MDMA possess therapeutic potential for various conditions, including depression, PTSD and addiction."

Last edited:
Vaguely remember listening to a pod cast ( possibly Chris Ryan ) and an ex serviceman was on speaking about this or a similar treatment. Sure he went to South America and he said it helped him. Often wondered if it would clear my head a bit but truthfully a bit scared and probably couldn’t afford it

I am living between South Africa(Mostly) and Belgium. It costs about 60 pounds(converted) for the one off consultation(Compulsery as she needs to ensure that you are there for the right reasons) with the Shaman and no more than around 100 pounds for the group session(You cannot talk to anyone until your journey is finished and then you sleep overnight). The one on one(Never did it) is no more than 500 pounds.

The professional caliber of the shaman and her watchers is surprising. One of the watchers is a multi-millionaire and often pays for the treatment for some that cannot afford it.
A related article from Forbes on investment in the field amid growing interest-

Why Toms Shoes Founder Blake Mycoskie Is Committing $100 Million To Psychedelic Research (Forbes)

"While vocal advocates like Mycoskie and Rodgers certainly help, a new psychedelic renaissance is under way thanks to promising studies out of Johns Hopkins, Imperial College London, New York University, Yale, MAPS and other institutions that suggest that psilocybin and MDMA possess therapeutic potential for various conditions, including depression, PTSD and addiction."

I only did the mushroom/psilocybin. MDMA and LSD is synthetic(If I recall) so I personally would not go there.

Last edited:
Been pondering it myself actually. Wouldn;t even know where to start looking in the NE like, and if it's not a group thing it's probably pretty cost prohibitive.

Any one tried it? I did the psilocybin. It is an absolute game changer, one session is equal to (apparently) x1000 traditional therapy sessions. It saved my relationship and has seemed to cure or treat years of anxiety and depression that I have kept hidden from everyone for many years. Where I go there is an entire ceremony that takes place led by a shaman and her "watchers" this is done with a group of people(No more than 10) from all different walks of life. CEOs, students, sportsmen etc. We a placed on beds in a hall, wear eyemasks(You are looking and focusing on the inside) and they have a playlist that is played at a certain frequency.

I encourage anyone who has been through a traumatic experience, suffer from depression or anxiety(We all have big or small), want to know where you are in this world, experience healing, get in touch with your spiritual side to do some research and seek out this form of therapy. If you do, make sure that you get references about the place you want to get it done.

There is plenty of information online about the topic, here are a few.

How To Change Your Mind and Fantastic Fungi on Netflix

Countless Joe Rogan shows.

You're talking about a one off full trip experience rather than repeated microdosing im guessing?

Out of interest where did you do it?
Whole idea seems risky as fck to me.

Guess it depends if youve done all this stuff recreationally before or not

Any one tried it? I did the psilocybin.
heard chris evans talking about this on virgin, one them off his show had been to amsterdam for their session... seemed positive although they've not gone on about it too much so don't know much else other than it being a positive experience.

heard chris evans talking about this on virgin, one them off his show had been to amsterdam for their session... seemed positive although they've not gone on about it too much so don't know much else other than it being a positive experience.
Had many positive experiences in Amsterdam involving mushrooms but none are what youd call therapy

Yeah Jamie East was saying the same on the Paper Cuts pod yesterday.
Thing is it’s one thing rich luvvies doing it but if you start spraying psychedelics all over the place to every Tom Dick and Harry…or even start suggesting it’s a way out of depression I think that’s absolutely crackers

Took a fair bit of acid and mushrooms back in 70s - 80s . Used to give me a great sense of enlightenment so i can see how it might work if youre a bit mixed up .

Back