PSG for sale..

Mate, your thread title says “PSG for sale…”
WTF is wrong with you?
i know the thread title..i created the thread!
PSG owners are seeling 15 per cent and keeping 85 per cent.
Agree.

Their Aum is $450bn and they want to invest further into western capitalism. PSG is the vehicle into that IMO
thats why people own football clubs...PSG might account for one per cent of the portfolio..but owning a club like that gets you in the door with poliucy makers and other rich guys who you can invest in or sell to..
the west ham owners who previously had birmingahm said they have made a lot of monet from football in that way, they are much smaller scale that the Qataris of course but even at championship level..the directors of the other clubs are all going to wealthy or else at the top of a profession..and as a club owner you get to meet them..football clubs are like a very expensive linkedin for some of them..
the ruben brothers at newcastle have referneced this..they spoke of how despite being the richest in the country..they felt their low profile meant they were missing out on opportunties..

Last edited:
thats why people own football clubs...PSG might account for one per cent of the portfolio..but owning a club like that gets you in the door with poliucy makers and other rich guys who you can invest in or sell to..
the west ham owners who previously had birmingahm said they have made a lot of monet from football in that way, they are much smaller scale that the Qataris of course but even at championship level..the directors of the other clubs are all going to wealthy or else at the top of a profession..and as a club owner you get to meet them..football clubs are like a very expensive linkedin for some of them..
the ruben brothers at newcastle have referneced this..they spoke of how despite being the richest in the country..they felt their low profile meant they were missing out on opportunties..
I know. That’s the point I’ve been trying to make for the last hour :lol:

I know. That’s the point I’ve been trying to make for the last hour :lol:
there is a difference between the above and "they just bought it to get the world cup" or to iomply they dont care about a profit.
Im not saying those were your views..just that those are views expressed by some on the thread

Back