PS5 Stock

Rumours of BT and EE having stock tomorrow for their customers, don't know how reliable just stock updaters /informers on Twitter.

I logged into my bt account the other week when the same thing was mentioned and I couldn't even find an area of the site that had an online shop selling anything. I have EE also and don't have a clue.

I logged into my bt account the other week when the same thing was mentioned and I couldn't even find an area of the site that had an online shop selling anything. I have EE also and don't have a clue.
I was worried about this if they come into stock, but found this link earlier which seems to explain it a bit: PlayStation 5 from BT

If you login to My BT through that link there is a bit that says "Your Offers" for me which at the minute is advertising upgrading my landline calls, BT Halo and BT Halo 2. I'm assuming if they come into stock it will appear there.

I was worried about this if they come into stock, but found this link earlier which seems to explain it a bit: PlayStation 5 from BT

If you login to My BT through that link there is a bit that says "Your Offers" for me which at the minute is advertising upgrading my landline calls, BT Halo and BT Halo 2. I'm assuming if they come into stock it will appear there.

that link won't even let me use my email (which I use for username) to login to put in the box as it's too many characters.

tbh at this rate I'll end up having to go in a shop in 2022 or summit.haha

Had one in my basket at currys 8am this morning but it crashed at the last minute. Spent 90 minutes in a queue on Game this afternoon which was out of stock once my turn came.

Finally had some joy on Shopto earlier tonight. The site was really unstable but managed to get a £600 console bundle in my basket before it crashed on the very last payment page. The consoles then disappeared completely off the site before I managed to get back in through refreshing when the console on its own appeared. Payment taken and email received but it says back order so not sure if that means there’s going to be a further delay.

Back