PS5 Stock

It’s a joke the amount of scalpers snatching up stock with bots.

just seen a screenshot of one boasting that he got 17 in the last drop

It’s a joke the amount of scalpers snatching up stock with bots.

just seen a screenshot of one boasting that he got 17 in the last drop
There's no doubt a lot of scalpers are getting units, but at this point they're just baiting for attention.
Seen some claiming they got roughly 1000 today alone. bullshit imo

There's no doubt a lot of scalpers are getting units, but at this point they're just baiting for attention.
Seen some claiming they got roughly 1000 today alone. bullshit imo
Yeah I think the claim of 2000 units bought today is just to trigger people I think.

they are in use though and sellers could easily limit it to one per household instead of per customer to try and combat it.

Currys have listed a bunch of ps5 bundles, don't seem to be on sale yet. Way cheaper than Game.

Game appear to have taken their website down

Currys website is an absolute disgrace.

I got the stockinformer update and immediately clicked the link. I was put at about 1500 in the queue and then it crashed. Never been able to get on it since.

Actually just managed to get on now and I'm 78271 in the queue. Might as well log off.

I got the stockinformer update and immediately clicked the link. I was put at about 1500 in the queue and then it crashed. Never been able to get on it since.

Actually just managed to get on now and I'm 78271 in the queue. Might as well log off.

sold out already mate, I had the same issues.

sold out already mate, I had the same issues.

I only installed an app for the updates yesterday so was actually a bit excited to be on the pulse for this restock. What a 10 seconds of joy that was!!!

I wonder if they'll be readily available at any point this year?

I only installed an app for the updates yesterday so was actually a bit excited to be on the pulse for this restock. What a 10 seconds of joy that was!!!

I wonder if they'll be readily available at any point this year?

:lol: aye, same here.

Game are restocking tomorrow apparently but they’re just as bad for site errors. I’ve given up, to be honest.

Stuck in an eternal loop of stock informer telling me Curry's has stock, me clicking through, adding to basket, goto basket nowt there. I've better ways to spend my day off tbh.

Back