PS5 Stock

I'm sat in a queue also.

Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour
Still in the queue but sold out apparently :(

Last edited:
We'll never know but I'd be interested how many PS5s Game just sold and how many of those will be used by the person who bought it and how many will be put straight on ebay at a profit.

A quick look at ebay and I can already see a fresh batch of PS5s for sale at inflated prices, with just a Game confirmation screen as the picture to prove they've got one to sell.

We'll never know but I'd be interested how many PS5s Game just sold and how many of those will be used by the person who bought it and how many will be put straight on ebay at a profit.

A quick look at ebay and I can already see a fresh batch of PS5s for sale at inflated prices, with just a Game confirmation screen as the picture to prove they've got one to sell.

According to an article on the bbc..

"A big part of the problem is that dealers are using automated computer software - or bots - to bulk buy games consoles like PlayStation 5, so they can sell them on at inflated prices. It's reached the point where MPs are getting involved, calling for these bots to be banned."

I didnt realise this was a thing.

According to an article on the bbc..

"A big part of the problem is that dealers are using automated computer software - or bots - to bulk buy games consoles like PlayStation 5, so they can sell them on at inflated prices. It's reached the point where MPs are getting involved, calling for these bots to be banned."

I didnt realise this was a thing.

Massive problem. It's been hitting the latest graphics cards as well, and other hot stock.

Hopefully Game, John Lewis and Smyths who have cancelled orders from people (bots) can put those machines back online for genuine people to buy

Is stockinformer still doing its thing? I set it up ages ago to give series x and PS5 alerts. Worked mint for the xbox, and gave an alert once about ps5 (when I was away from my phone and missed out) but haven't had anything from them in ages. Looked on the site and I'm still set up for notifications, but looks like there was stock today and never got the message.

Not massively arsed mind, but these scalper people are wankers. Wish people just wouldn't buy from them, leave them with thousands of quid sitting in their garage. There's no exclusives or owt yet, no reason at all to rush to purchase, especially over the odds and giving money to a twat. Be different for those with kids going on about it every day mind! I'm guessing they'll eventually get enough stock, want one now but not too arsed if it ends up being middle of the year or something.

Back