PS5 Stock

I've given up and gone all in on the PC! Sending the Xbox Series X back as well. Been comparing the games across them and tbh the PC blows them away. So, screw you Sony stick yer shortage up yer arse! :lol:

I wish I had waited, got it middle of November from Argos, but I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone yet. There’s nothing that great out for them and some of them make an annoying noise.
I went from a PS4 that sounded like a jet engine all the time but it was less annoying than the vibrations that the ps5 make.
After searching about it, it seems like they’ve used different fans and the cheap fan is shit. Guess which one I have!
There’s also a lot of talk of coil whine.
I’ll be waiting until they sort all of this out and probably sending mine back under warranty to see if they can do anything.
If you play with headphones or have your tv loud then you might be ok.

I wish I had waited, got it middle of November from Argos, but I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone yet. There’s nothing that great out for them and some of them make an annoying noise.
I went from a PS4 that sounded like a jet engine all the time but it was less annoying than the vibrations that the ps5 make.
After searching about it, it seems like they’ve used different fans and the cheap fan is shit. Guess which one I have!
I’ll be waiting until they sort all of this out and probably sending mine back under warranty to see if they can do anything.
Never knew such incompetent release, not just time but with shite fans etc.

Never knew such incompetent release, not just time but with shite fans etc.
Most initial console releases are a shitshow. Remember the initial 360s that broke down at the drop of a hat? Better to wait past initial releases so they can iron out all of the issues they should have caught during the development phase in the first place.

They're not quiet like.

Back