PS4 or XBOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just get him both and stop being a tightarse

Only have one spare plug socket, so have booked the electrician in to rewire the house and make sure we have capacity for the Dragon in laws chair when she comes for chrimbo.......good call

get him a bike instead so that he doesnt end up looking like that fat fuck of a mate of his

Brand new bike siting in the shed from last year along with 30 boxes of toys, scalextrix they never play with but am not allowed to hoi oot......

God of War, Spider-Man, Uncharted, Last of Us to name only a few. There’s also a load more interesting exclusives in the works. Xbox has Forza, Halo and Sea of Thieves.

It’s not even a debate in the industry anymore mate.

Can 10 year olds play on these and errr is a PS Fookin 5 coming oot?

Last edited:

Some of them yes, but all of them? Probably not appropriate. PS5 will be 18-24 months at a guess, not sure.

As said above the key thing is that he has what his mates have, or are getting, so he can play online with them. Ask him what he wants, as he’ll know what will be best. No point getting an Xbox if his mate has one but is getting a PS4 for Christmas won’t be online on the Xbox much.

Nippa has a XBOX360, originally asked Santa for an XBOX One, but his mate who also has an XBOX One reckons the more expensive PS4 is better....

His mate is 12 year old, 5'6' and 11 stone, big unit.....Is it permissible to give his mate a wind milling or is PS4 better than X Box....

Nee Fookin difference is there? This is I Phone V Samsung shoite innitt.....
Xbox One all the way mate. Better value for money, his mate has one so he can play online, xbox game pass is the boyo

Only have one spare plug socket, so have booked the electrician in to rewire the house and make sure we have capacity for the Dragon in laws chair when she comes for chrimbo.......good call

Brand new bike siting in the shed from last year along with 30 boxes of toys, scalextrix they never play with but am not allowed to hoi oot......

I’d imagine a ps5 will be coming out in a year or two, but the same will be true of a new xbox so that’s by the by mate. The best advice is to get him whatever his mates have as they spend all their time with headsets on, merrily killing other teenagers on Fortnite. Often my daughter isn’t even playing games with her mates, they just sit there chatting away on the headsets while doing homework or something.

God of War, Spider-Man, Uncharted, Last of Us to name only a few. There’s also a load more interesting exclusives in the works. Xbox has Forza, Halo and Sea of Thieves.

It’s not even a debate in the industry anymore mate.
Last of us is about 5 years old man

grow up ffs :lol:

Jesus you make me laugh, you're telling me to grow up when your first input to the thread (and any xbox/ps4 thread) was

"xbox one x is the more powerful machine. end of."

Incredibly mature, a middle and very helpful to the OP :rolleyes:

Ps4 has by far the better games catalogue

As always with these things get him what his mates have. Bairns tend to just play fifa and Fortnite anyway.

Jesus you make me laugh, you're telling me to grow up when your first input to the thread (and any xbox/ps4 thread) was

"xbox one x is the more powerful machine. end of."

Incredibly mature, a middle and very helpful to the OP :rolleyes:
Well he asked which was the better machine and I told him. Your fanboy attitude is quite frankly, embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back