PS4 or XBOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Hinge

Striker
Nippa has a XBOX360, originally asked Santa for an XBOX One, but his mate who also has an XBOX One reckons the more expensive PS4 is better....

His mate is 12 year old, 5'6' and 11 stone, big unit.....Is it permissible to give his mate a wind milling or is PS4 better than X Box....

Nee Fookin difference is there? This is I Phone V Samsung shoite innitt.....

Much of a muchness really, PS4 has better exclusive games. Whatever his mates have is what he’ll want

1TB - PS4 50 squid more on Amazon

bog standard ps4 is better than a bog standard xbox one S ...full1080p games where as the bog standard xbox always has sub 1080 visuals

its reversed when you move up the the ps4 pro v xbox one X where the xbox has a clear power advantage but also usually a 50 quid premium in price

it comes down to games or mates in the end...ps4 has top drawer exclusives but its what his mates are playing on then will determine it in the end usually

Ive been a PS fanboy for years... especially after the xbox360 RROD issues (and cheap build imo). The one thing for me that lets down the PS4 pro is purely the lack of UHD drive that the XBOX one X has. That and the backward compatible catalog. That being said, kids arent arsed about the UHD drive, and if I wanted to play retro PS3 games Id just buy a cheap old PS3.
As others have alluded to, its all about what his mates have and what they can play online together.

bog standard ps4 is better than a bog standard xbox one S ...full1080p games where as the bog standard xbox always has sub 1080 visuals

its reversed when you move up the the ps4 pro v xbox one X where the xbox has a clear power advantage but also usually a 50 quid premium in price

it comes down to games or mates in the end...ps4 has top drawer exclusives but its what his mates are playing on then will determine it in the end usually

If ya playing on a bog standard 32" HD TV does it matter?
Most of his mates are on X Box live, but one knacka is telling him to get a PS4........mebbes tha bullying me little snowflake....

If ya playing on a bog standard 32" HD TV does it matter?
Most of his mates are on X Box live, but one knacka is telling him to get a PS4........mebbes tha bullying me little snowflake....
if thats where he is playing then there no reason for the 4k consoles

so it comes down the the base models of each

here the ps4 has a power advantage...and the best games, but if he has no mates to play them with then its pointless

if his mates are on xbox, then thats what he wants

you can have the best games in the world but they might be no fun if you are by yourself

Not had a Playstation since PS2, Xbox all the way for me. Just get him whatever his mates have that way he can play online with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back