PS3 and PS4 GAME I.D's

I've just got a headset right? How come when an explosion or something happens in my game, it's a couple of seconds before I hear it in the headset (presumably from the TV speakers of someone else with a headset), yet speech on my TV speakers is in sync with speech on the headset?

It's really irritating.

I've just got a headset right? How come when an explosion or something happens in my game, it's a couple of seconds before I hear it in the headset (presumably from the TV speakers of someone else with a headset), yet speech on my TV speakers is in sync with speech on the headset?

It's really irritating.
I don't use them, but deodrant does / did. Pm him, he's your man.

I don't use them, but deodrant does / did. Pm him, he's your man.

I've gave up on mine like, completely fucked now. However, he could try one of the formats, just the one what resets all sound setting, and he could also un regester his headset then install it again. That's pretty much what I did when I got a similar problem.

I think I'm going to give my account away, had about 900k points in 10 days or something if anyone wants it|?

I've gave up on mine like, completely fucked now. However, he could try one of the formats, just the one what resets all sound setting, and he could also un regester his headset then install it again. That's pretty much what I did when I got a similar problem.

I think I'm going to give my account away, had about 900k points in 10 days or something if anyone wants it|?
Not getting yours fixed like?

Nar, i never played WAW. I'd even abandoned my cod4 to part ex for fifa and just wait for MW2 coming out.

Not getting yours fixed like?

Nar, i never played WAW. I'd even abandoned my cod4 to part ex for fifa and just wait for MW2 coming out.

No mate, sony said it's going to cost £128 to get replaced (with a refurbished one) with 6 months gurentee, for an extra £30 or £40 I could pick a brand new one up in the town with 12 months gurentee. Think I'm going to be a trator and get an xbox elite with two games for £200, I love online play so xbox will be better for me.

No mate, sony said it's going to cost £128 to get replaced (with a refurbished one) with 6 months gurentee, for an extra £30 or £40 I could pick a brand new one up in the town with 12 months gurentee. Think I'm going to be a trator and get an xbox elite with two games for £200, I love online play so xbox will be better for me.

Bad craic.

Aye thats all i play anarl, online, but i'm not paying 30-40 quid a year for the privilege.

Just hope my ps3 doesn't go the same way as yours.

Good news, i'll be back on ps3 by xmas. I don't wanna get a xbox as none of my mates have any, and made a few decent "online friends" on ps3. So I will be back kicking arse on cod in about 50 days.

My PSN is jordsafc, all I'm playing is the new COD online and a few odd games of NHL 2010.

I am f***ing lethal at the new COD, so be warned.

:cool:

Back