PS3 and PS4 GAME I.D's

henry-ftm

personally Im not a gamer at all but got the PS3 for my 11 yo son . set up the id and went into the Town Square ... Now stuck ... how can we get involved in playing a game online ?? He is particularly into WWE Raw v Smackdown etc .. any tip and guidance would be very welcome

Cheers in advance

FT and FT jr

IXI-SHOOP-IXI

Just got 1 free with me mobile,
Probs not be on as much as the 360 which easily beats the PS3 for online play. Got it mainly to use as a bluray player.

Games I'll be playing on the PS3

COD5
ISS09
FIFA09

Any heads up on games to buy for the PS3 are welcome but would prefer games that havn't came out on the Xbox as Ive dun em all LOL

Any one who fancies Gears 1 looking for new players to play with ranked canny highly in execution add me on most nights till late.

XBOX Username IxI Shoop IxI

Ridgy

Usually on COD5 Domination or Ground War etc. If I am good in the game its me 8 yr old lad playing, if I'm crap its me.

I do have a question on it if anyone knows;

Where you get these clans going about sometimes you can end up in a game where its all one clan and they politely ask you to leave so they can have a game between themselves which I usually do. Last night there was a clan with some yank saying "f**k off ridgy otherwise I'll hack your system" - Is that possible?

I wished I had a head set I'm going out get one.:evil:

Here is my addy- safcals feel free to add me. I have just joined the FTM clan for COD WaW.

Ridgy

Usually on COD5 Domination or Ground War etc. If I am good in the game its me 8 yr old lad playing, if I'm crap its me.

I do have a question on it if anyone knows;

Where you get these clans going about sometimes you can end up in a game where its all one clan and they politely ask you to leave so they can have a game between themselves which I usually do. Last night there was a clan with some yank saying "f**k off ridgy otherwise I'll hack your system" - Is that possible?

I wished I had a head set I'm going out get one.:evil:

That will be in domination, they are cheating by boosting. One team captures then the other captures and you get about 3000 points in one game. And no they can't hack your sytem unless you give them your password.

Back