Ps vita advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at getting one of these, mainly for remote playback so I can play my PS4 while our lass is watching her soaps etc.

Any advice on which ones to go for or steer away from as I am under the Impression that there are a few different ones out there?

Cheers

Looking at getting one of these, mainly for remote playback so I can play my PS4 while our lass is watching her soaps etc.

Any advice on which ones to go for or steer away from as I am under the Impression that there are a few different ones out there?

Cheers
Don’t bother it’s just doesn’t work all that well. Not so much the streaming but more the button layout. Better option is the r-play app if your on iOS. Streams the PS4 screen to your iPhone and then get a phone clamp for your controller. App is about £13 clamp about £3

Don’t bother it’s just doesn’t work all that well. Not so much the streaming but more the button layout. Better option is the r-play app if your on iOS. Streams the PS4 screen to your iPhone and then get a phone clamp for your controller. App is about £13 clamp about £3

Don't have an iOS phone :(
Do some Sony phones still do remote play?

I’ve had pretty good results with mine. Much better experience than the vita. Can even sit and have a shite while playing! :lol:

:lol:

I'm actually looking forward to my clamp coming, reckon I'll actually get to play it more now even if it is on phone screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back