Ps vita advice

Discussion in 'Games and games consoles' started by Billy The Kid, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Billy The Kid

Billy The Kid Striker

Looking at getting one of these, mainly for remote playback so I can play my PS4 while our lass is watching her soaps etc.

Any advice on which ones to go for or steer away from as I am under the Impression that there are a few different ones out there?

Cheers

2. Rusty

Rusty Central Defender

Don’t bother it’s just doesn’t work all that well. Not so much the streaming but more the button layout. Better option is the r-play app if your on iOS. Streams the PS4 screen to your iPhone and then get a phone clamp for your controller. App is about £13 clamp about £3

3. Billy The Kid

Billy The Kid Striker

Don't have an iOS phone :(
    Do some Sony phones still do remote play?

4. Rusty

Rusty Central Defender

I think it’s actually easier on android to get an equivalent app.

Billy The Kid likes this.
  5. houst69

houst69 Striker

Yeah streaming is turd, don’t bother

Billy The Kid likes this.
  6. Billy The Kid

Billy The Kid Striker

Cheers mate you just saved me some poke, downloaded the patched remote play app for Android and ordered the clamp for £6

7. Rusty

Rusty Central Defender

I’ve had pretty good results with mine. Much better experience than the vita. Can even sit and have a shite while playing! :lol:

8. Billy The Kid

Billy The Kid Striker

:lol:

I'm actually looking forward to my clamp coming, reckon I'll actually get to play it more now even if it is on phone screen

9. Billy The Kid

Billy The Kid Striker

Mate where did you download your APK from? Downloaded one, tried to link to PS4 and it says to update app :(

10. Rusty

Rusty Central Defender

Like I say I use r-play direct from the iOS store as I have an iPhone.