PS+ games

Think I’m more thinking about the full catalogue as haven’t had much from the monthly’s.
The overall catalogue is great for a time but because the monthly games are always shit most people are gonna run out after a couple of years and then it's not worth having.

The overall catalogue is great for a time but because the monthly games are always shit most people are gonna run out after a couple of years and then it's not worth having.

They update the catalogue, though, so surely be something else.

Like I say, it’s more informed due to my own gaming habits. Any of your big 50 hour games etc. can take me months to finish.

I’m so disappointed with this for the last year. Even the premium is a let down.
I downloaded Farcry 5 and days gone for free. Played them for a couple of hours each then they pulled them from the list. Mainly because Farcry 6 was a disaster. So both games are now locked in my library and I can’t play them.

It’s frustrating and I want to go to physical discs. That way I can play what I want when I want…… except the games only released on digital :evil:

Back