PS+ games

2k23 isn't showing for me on list of monthly games, only Dreams and Deaths Door. Have they taken it off?
2k23 isn't showing for me on list of monthly games, only Dreams and Deaths Door. Have they taken it off?

Nevermind, got it. Giving it a bash despite the poor reviews.

Is there an actual decent golf game about anymore? The old Tiger Woods ones were class.

Last edited:

Nevermind, got it. Giving it a bash despite the poor reviews.

Is there an actual decent golf game about anymore? The old Tiger Woods ones were class.
Have you tried the latest EA Sports PGA Tour game

It's going up 30% in America. I might move mine down to Essential. Think I've only played Stray out of the other tiers.
I'm still playing a few of the games included so feel a bit stuck. I haven't confirmed it but I've read if you renew before the 6th September it's current prices.

I've not renewed after letting it lapse a few months ago. Not changing until there's a game worth having.
Think I'm going to move down to Essential from Premium when my subscription runs out. Haven't long bought Weird West but I will try Callisto Protocol.

Only thing I've played on Premium is Stray. Suppose Sea of Stars was Premium, which is supposed to be good, but I've not played it yet.

Back