PS+ games

I’m so disappointed with this for the last year. Even the premium is a let down.
I downloaded Farcry 5 and days gone for free. Played them for a couple of hours each then they pulled them from the list. Mainly because Farcry 6 was a disaster. So both games are now locked in my library and I can’t play them.

It’s frustrating and I want to go to physical discs. That way I can play what I want when I want…… except the games only released on digital :evil:
I'm disappointed with the whole of the ps5 stuff. In general. Been so dull

I’m so disappointed with this for the last year. Even the premium is a let down.
I downloaded Farcry 5 and days gone for free. Played them for a couple of hours each then they pulled them from the list. Mainly because Farcry 6 was a disaster. So both games are now locked in my library and I can’t play them.

It’s frustrating and I want to go to physical discs. That way I can play what I want when I want…… except the games only released on digital :evil:

i thought once you download them they are yours until you cancel your membership? i've seen video's saying last chance to download certain games before they are removed

i thought once you download them they are yours until you cancel your membership? i've seen video's saying last chance to download certain games before they are removed
Maybe I’m doing something wrong but I downloaded Farcry 5 when it was on the PS+ premium. It’s in my library now with a lock on it and I can’t get in

Back