Proven People

I was in Friday after the match for a couple.It was ok but it was like having a night out in a pizza shop in IBZ.

not saying that’s a bad thing mind just a little different

we both had ham and mushroom. there was pepperoni, margherrita and some chicken satay special thing. they were really thin (the way i like them) and really really full of flavour. £3.50 for a slice that was probably as big as an A4 piece of paper. well worth it. service was a bit slow but there was a few in
Good stuff. 👍

get yerself in its lovely. its a bit hipster mind so make sure you are wearing a funny hat and looking forlorn
I go past it regularly - mind you that is in the late afternoons when I am on my way to have a few beers in the town.
I have yet to see it more than a 1/4 full - but as I say it is early doors when I pass by.
Maybe I shall get donned in my Canada Goose gilet with 3/4 twat pants, polo shirt buttoned up and samba's - I'll jump on one of those orange scooters, dump it outside and venture in one of these days. ;)

had a takeaway slice last night when i was down watching the cycling. absolutely superb it was. so much so i had to dig this thread out and let me feelings be known. was massive anarl
I went in before the match on Saturday and had a slice. It was like a pizza on it's own

we both had ham and mushroom. there was pepperoni, margherrita and some chicken satay special thing. they were really thin (the way i like them) and really really full of flavour. £3.50 for a slice that was probably as big as an A4 piece of paper. well worth it. service was a bit slow but there was a few in
A slice of pizza, no matter how large, should be no more than a quid. Those are the rules.

Back