Protein Bars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you need to up yours. Usually only takes me a few minutes to complete the job orally mate. And without meaning to share too much info here mate our lass isn't over keen on continued external stimulation after climax there, too sensitive iirc for several minutes. Requires good old fashioned penetration from there on in. None of this continental style stuff they've got us doing in the post-50 shades era iirc.

And someone just walked past me and saw that...

The bottom line is I'm a powerful yet thorough and attentive lover.
This is far too obvious an attempt to chat me up.

I want to bring them offshore, restrictions on bringing liquids and home made foods cos they might contain drugs or alcohol (who the fuck wants to get wrecked on an oil rig like?) means I can't bring yoghurt and stuff out here
Purchased bars are ideal
Yeah they are fine mate but as always with protein ur body only takes so much before shittin the rest out

Dynabars are the best I've tried, like the texture, the taste and they are massive so fill you up. I have some of myprotein's deluxe bars, they give you the shits something fierce.

Good source of protein if you want a quick fix and can't take a shake / ostrich with you

Dynabars finally arrived. They fucked up the delivery so sent a dozen bars with a few freebies and £10 off my next order.

Have to say mind, they are very good. Taste like a mix between a boost and a loin bar.

I've got a canny few boxes of peak body flapjacks in the garage. Shite really - about 15g protein and 50g carbs.. But they taste canny and i get them free so usually have one while training. Wouldn't buy them though.

Used to hammer whey protein but don't bother with that either. Got about 5kg still that I never use

Bought them XL flapjack carryons. Not too bad like, nice with a cup of tea- experiencing massive gainz anarl

Got a free PhD Diet Whey bar. They look like chocolate fudge. I left it in the car and it went rock solid in the cold and took some chewing. I was eating it while driving and was sure the cars round about were mistaking my jaw for Vicky Pattison.

Got a free PhD Diet Whey bar. They look like chocolate fudge. I left it in the car and it went rock solid in the cold and took some chewing. I was eating it while driving and was sure the cars round about were mistaking my jaw for Vicky Pattison.
No, they all tak some chewing, gave one to my mate and he could only do half cos his jaw was nacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back