Promoted this season

Got more of a chance than we did before. Even if we fail to go up we were still right to sack JurrasicParky
McGeady, Neil, Embleton, Diamond too be used more in the coming months

Get the defence stable again and get a tune out of Grigg and we’re on our way :cool:;)
Need a keeper mind imo. Whoever was involved with the recruitment over the summer wants shooting with shit

McGeady, Neil, Embleton, Diamond, Sanderson to be used more in the coming months

Get the defence stable again and get a tune out of Grigg and we’re on our way :cool:;)

Agree...I think if we attack the pressure will be off.. the players will enjoy it more and confidence will return. Setting us up "not to lose" is how we blew it under both Ross and Parky....i think LJ will be bolder.
Got more of a chance than we did before. Even if we fail to go up we were still right to sack JurrasicParky

Need a keeper mind imo. Whoever was involved with the recruitment over the summer wants shooting with shit

I agree its a concern..but hopefully we will just outscore the opposition from now on

Last edited:
It’s the Xmas period and historically this is where you can assess form and the squad fully. We won’t get promoted this year that’s clear to see, the squad is simply not good enough. I think our league position flatters us a bit. We have been lucky and scraped to some wins and draws. I hope I’m wrong but we might just scrape the playoffs. When we first dropped into the league every week I expected to win. Now it’s like when we were in the prem. I’m looking at fixtures and trying to see where we are expected to compete. That where we are now.

It’s the Xmas period and historically this is where you can assess form and the squad fully. We won’t get promoted this year that’s clear to see, the squad is simply not good enough. I think our league position flatters us a bit. We have been lucky and scraped to some wins and draws. I hope I’m wrong but we might just scrape the playoffs. When we first dropped into the league every week I expected to win. Now it’s like when we were in the prem. I’m looking at fixtures and trying to see where we are expected to compete. That where we are now.

Beat the bottom team at home this afternoon and we’ll likely be in a play off position. We’re on a poor run, but other than Hull no team has pulled too far away (and even Hull are catchable). With Parky we never looked like capitalising, let’s hope the new team have ideas to move us forward. Not all lost yet mate

Setting up “not to lose” with remi Matthews in goal is ridiculous like

unless we get a decent keeper in the window I think we attack teams and try to outscore the opposition

it nearly worked in 97/98 play off season with a creaky defence and keeper

Still need to inject pace and creativity into the squad. for me, the jury is still out as to whether Neil, Embleton, or Diamond can provide the creativity in the middle of the pitch. We definitely need more pace out there.

5/1 second favourites on sky bet.
Odds mean nothing tbh. We are by far the biggest club in the league but that counts for nothing when the team is so poor. What gives me hope is that with just how bad we have been, look at where we are in the table. String a few wins together over the christmas period and we could easily find ourselves top 2, such is the poor quality of this league. First and foremost, we need strikers who can score!

Why, same players, how many kids look the part. They may not be worse but no better either.

Key Players are underperforming eg Grigg, Graham, Scowen, Power, O'Nien even Wright ( last few games ) .....we all know all the above should be doing better. Any new manager should be able to get better permances out of them..... LJ wont also be afraid to give the young uns a chance eg Tammy Abraham at Bristol

Back