Promoted this season

Depends completely on the players we bring in in Jan imo and the type of players we need wont be free either.

we need to show real intent, not hide. Go out to beat every team and make sure we are aggressive. That means turfing out some of the dross that start week in week out.

SAFC are passive as a club and on the pitch. Needs to change and then continue. Good luck to the new lads, let's do it.

It’s the Xmas period and historically this is where you can assess form and the squad fully. We won’t get promoted this year that’s clear to see, the squad is simply not good enough. I think our league position flatters us a bit. We have been lucky and scraped to some wins and draws. I hope I’m wrong but we might just scrape the playoffs. When we first dropped into the league every week I expected to win. Now it’s like when we were in the prem. I’m looking at fixtures and trying to see where we are expected to compete. That where we are now.

Alternstively there are games we should have won / not lost. eg Charlton, Doncaster, Rochdale, Bristol Rovers, MK Dons.....if we had got maximum points from those games we would be top 2 now

Hopefully he gets a run going before fans get back in the ground. I still think Grigg will do a lot better with the right service. He always looked better with Maguire just off him.
Anyway LJ is coming at just have to hope the structure is in place to get the best out of what we have. We have 2 best cb in the league, Maguire mcgeady Gooch O9 Grigg Leadbitter Scowen should be amongst the best players in this league Hopefully this lad gets them performing. As well as the decent youngens we've got Hume, Diamond, Embleton, Neil, Sanderson, etc

I didn't think we had a hope in hell with Parkinson in charge , we've have ourselves a lifeline now with getting rid.

Exactly.... shite teams eg Mansfield / MK Dons were coming up to the sol knowing they could win cos Parky wouldnt attack.....we need to get the fear back for the oppo at home and attacking them is the wayto do it

Beat the bottom team at home this afternoon and we’ll likely be in a play off position. We’re on a poor run, but other than Hull no team has pulled too far away (and even Hull are catchable). With Parky we never looked like capitalising, let’s hope the new team have ideas to move us forward. Not all lost yet mate

Exactly we could still take 6 points off Hull

Back