Professional CV writers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackynutmeg

Striker
Anyone used and can recommend a professional CV writer? What did you think of them?
I keep my CV up to date but the format of it hasn't changed for the last 20 odd years
I've just had a free review of it and the feedback from that is that it is dated and undersells me so i'm considering getting it professionally done.

Are you actually going to for a job?

If not, just leave it. If you are and have been struggling to find work then go for it.

Honestly, I couldn’t give a shiney shite how nice it looks. First and only thing I really look for are the relevant skills and experience. So long as these are clear I don’t know of a hiring manager who looks for anything else despite what recruiters tell us.

Are you actually going to for a job?

If not, just leave it. If you are and have been struggling to find work then go for it.

Honestly, I couldn’t give a shiney shite how nice it looks. First and only thing I really look for are the relevant skills and experience. So long as these are clear I don’t know of a hiring manager who looks for anything else despite what recruiters tell us.
I'm the same....practical skills/common sense and experience are what matters.
I'm considering looking for another job.
I'm the GM here and the director above me is a complete fukking helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back