Professional CV writers

jackynutmeg

Striker
Anyone used and can recommend a professional CV writer? What did you think of them?
I keep my CV up to date but the format of it hasn't changed for the last 20 odd years
I've just had a free review of it and the feedback from that is that it is dated and undersells me so i'm considering getting it professionally done.

Anyone used and can recommend a professional CV writer? What did you think of them?
I keep my CV up to date but the format of it hasn't changed for the last 20 odd years
I've just had a free review of it and the feedback from that is that it is dated and undersells me so i'm considering getting it professionally done.
The free review will always say it needs work

Are you actually going to for a job?

If not, just leave it. If you are and have been struggling to find work then go for it.

Honestly, I couldn’t give a shiney shite how nice it looks. First and only thing I really look for are the relevant skills and experience. So long as these are clear I don’t know of a hiring manager who looks for anything else despite what recruiters tell us.

Are you actually going to for a job?

If not, just leave it. If you are and have been struggling to find work then go for it.

Honestly, I couldn’t give a shiney shite how nice it looks. First and only thing I really look for are the relevant skills and experience. So long as these are clear I don’t know of a hiring manager who looks for anything else despite what recruiters tell us.
I'm the same....practical skills/common sense and experience are what matters.
I'm considering looking for another job.
I'm the GM here and the director above me is a complete fukking helmet.

Back