Problem on forum using mobile

If you are on Samsung internet you can install adblocker in the settings and it works

Happy to give more detailed instructions to anyone that needs them... Seems to have worked for me.

Probably jinxed it now like:rolleyes:

Fuck sake. Open your browser settings, click extentions or addons, search for Ublock Origin, tap install. Done. No more popups ever. The only downside is that @Roger won't get paid for the ads you're blocking, but if it's that much of a problem for you, then blocking is the only option. Sorry Rog.

Tbh, you shouldn't be using the internet without an adblocker. You'll end up with viruses and 100's of tracking cookies.

Fuck sake. Open your browser settings, click extentions or addons, search for Ublock Origin, tap install. Done. No more popups ever. The only downside is that @Roger won't get paid for the ads you're blocking, but if it's that much of a problem for you, then blocking is the only option. Sorry Rog.

Tbh, you shouldn't be using the internet without an adblocker. You'll end up with viruses and 100's of tracking cookies.
Chrome has an in built ad blocker. Safari blocks tracking cookies and will stop device fingerprinting. I have no issue with legit ads, they helps fund sites like this one, but there is a rogue provider on a network roger is using. Its good info for him.

Been happening for nearly four years man.

Google AdSense have demanded the removal of suggestive avatars, but seem to be allowing nefarious and scamming adverts. Complete farce.

Only get it on my android phone while using data not my samsung tablet on wifi. I tried a few things but couldnt stop it. Having said that it hasn't happened for a while now, at least a month. I didn't know whether it was the phone or this site.

Strange i haven't had any for the last 10mins? You on Google Chrome?
I wonder if that could be the difference. I use chrome on the phone but I use the Samsung browser on my tablet.

Last edited:
Is anyone still getting these?

I have tried myself on Android and O2 (Tesco mobile) and I am not getting any of them.

If you are still getting them, read the 1st post in this thread and post on that thread giving the details requested.

I have tried myself on Android and O2 (Tesco mobile) and I am not getting any of them.

If you are still getting them, read the 1st post in this thread and post on that thread giving the details requested.

Stopped for me about an hour ago mate. I made no changes to browser settings etc so looks ok for me now.

Seems okay atm, thought it was sorted earlier but it came back so don't want to speak to soon !

Back