Private Plates

Pedrovansank

Midfield
Are private number plates just for big egos or similar? Or are they for people in a relationship who don't know what to buy for their other half so they get them a private plate?

Happy Birthday B19 KEV etc

Pretentious wanker plates, usually for semi-fat blokes who think going to the gym makes them look slimmer ( not) W4NKR
Different strokes for different blokes really, me and my son have got identical plates bar 1 digit with our surname (our surname is not very common), my wife got to pick her plate with her new car and it's very similar..they all look cool as fk on the driveway and you deffo know who lives there😉

For people with more money than sense in my eyes. Something relevant to the car is OK and I suppose something like "RG 1" is a flex of having serious money, but the ones trying to spell out something with weird spacing and black dots are just tragic.

However people can spend their money on whatever tat they like. It's also a good way for the government to raise money which costs nowt - they should be more creative with issuing older plates to maximise it.

Different strokes for different blokes really, me and my son have got identical plates bar 1 digit with our surname (our surname is not very common), my wife got to pick her plate with her new car and it's very similar..they all look cool as fk on the driveway and you deffo know who lives there😉
😞
Our lasses mam and dad bought hers for her 18th. She didn't as for it but thought it was a good gift.
If you don't mind me asking marra, how does an 18 year old lass afford a car, insure it and run it these days??

Last edited:
😞

If you don't mind me asking marra, how does an 18 year old lass afford a car, insure it and run it these days??
She's 40 now mate this wasn't recently. Her grandad lent her to money to buy the car (he wouldn't let her pay him a penny back like), she paid for the fuel and insurance herself. She was in the police when she was 19 so earning well for her age.

Last edited:

Back