Primal Living - Mark Sisson

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of the lads at work has started following this regime.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/the-book/the-primal-blueprint

I'm thinking of changing some of the meals I have on a daily basis, sarnies for lunch for a start.

Looks a bit too hard for me to follow although I do agree with some of the concepts. Hopefully I may be able to take some suggestions away from it.

Just wondering if anyone else is doing something similar?

I've been following this for months and it's made a massive difference. Over a stone down, feel better, more energy, happier overall.

Give it a try, fuck-all to lose.

:lol:

All the meat's filling you up ok then? Ooer!

I'm eating normal amounts of meat but my salad, veg and fruit intake has probably trebled. Basically where i would have chips, rice, or a jacket ect i'm having roasted / steamed veg.

My shit stinks mind. :lol:

edit: eating more fish then I ever have aswell..

not for the first time....

:lol: :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm eating normal amounts of meat but my salad, veg and fruit intake has probably trebled. Basically where i would have chips, rice, or a jacket ect i'm having roasted / steamed veg.

My shit stinks mind. :lol:

edit: eating more fish then I ever have aswell..

:lol: :evil:
sounds good mate, keep it up

Been on this for about 2-3 months now. Was 13st 5lbs when started and am now 11st 8lbs, lost a stone in first 2 weeks or so. No loss of muscle or strength and rarely hungry like I used to be and had to eat every few hours or I felt like I would collapse. A large part of losing weight is to do with controlling insulin levels which in turn allows fat to be burnt. Defo worth checking out www.marksdailyapple.com which is where he first started the primal blueprint

Been on this for about 2-3 months now. Was 13st 5lbs when started and am now 11st 8lbs, lost a stone in first 2 weeks or so. No loss of muscle or strength and rarely hungry like I used to be and had to eat every few hours or I felt like I would collapse. A large part of losing weight is to do with controlling insulin levels which in turn allows fat to be burnt. Defo worth checking out www.marksdailyapple.com which is where he first started the primal blueprint

careful now.. we've been here.. :lol: I'm on course to match you and i'm being loose with the guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back