Primal Living - Mark Sisson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just started reading this last night. Looks interesting, but has lots of Americanese in it.

Also recommended is the Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf..

Both freely available in electronic format if you look in the right places.

Currently on day 3 of this diet, starting weight is 13.10. Lost 4 pounds already, slept like a baby, shitting like a teenager, never been hungry. Was out of breath walking the dog though, such is the lack of carbs.

I'm playing 5-a-side tonight aswell.. :mad:

currently on day 3 of this diet, starting weight is 13.10. Lost 4 pounds already, slept like a baby, shitting like a teenager, never been hungry. Was out of breath walking the dog though, such is the lack of carbs.

I'm playing 5-a-side tonight aswell.. :mad:

13 10?!?!

Eating as you did in the beginning. Meat, eggs, some fruits etc.

No real crops etc including bread / rice / pasta / potatoes / legumes.

Reducing your dairy intake.

Basically he's saying we've been polluting our bodies with food stuffs we were not genetically created to consume. So going back to a primal diet should get the body working properly again, providing more energy, reducing fatigue etc.

ayesane said:
dont eat any bread, pasta, pastry, potatoes, kets.

You can eat everything else.

only drink water, tea, coffee, and none wheat/maize/hops based booze.

Great ill eat 200 mars bars a day

Basically he's saying we've been polluting our bodies with food stuffs we were not genetically created to consume. So going back to a primal diet should get the body working properly again, providing more energy, reducing fatigue etc.

So are you allowed to eat wild potatoes and cereal crops? Or is the whole diet based upon a flawed premise?

Yeah, so evolution must be all bollocks then eh ?

:lol:

Sorry but it sounds like yet another fad dieting "system"

I'm losing a pound a day on this diet. I'm being quite loose with it aswell. Although the fibre I'm eating with the dried fruit and nuts is making me loose else where, which is probably also helping.

It serves the purpose of making you watch what you eat & drink if anything, which is working for me big time.

I'm losing a pound a day on this diet. I'm being quite loose with it aswell. Although the fibre I'm eating with the dried fruit and nuts is making me loose else where, which is probably also helping.

It serves the purpose of making you watch what you eat & drink if anything, which is working for me big time.

Have you looked at how your calorie intake has changed since you started the diet?

Have you looked at how your calorie intake has changed since you started the diet?

it's dropped a massive amount. Doing about 1700-2200 a day as it stands, was around 2500-4000 a day previous.

I'm awake to what Titus was saying the other day now :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back