Predictions v Fulham

Fulham 0 Sunlun 0.

Match abandoned after 75 minutes when Camp is sent off for twanging his hairband at someone and our fans finally snap and invade the pitch and lynch him from the crossbar.

Can't see us getting anything, Fulham will be right up for it after the Cardiff result last night and we will just be like we've been most of the season, second best and lacking in moral fibre!

Neil Warnock speaking about Fulham after Cardiff’s defeat last night “I know they’ve got Sunderland and expect to get a hatful but Birmingham won’t be easy” :lol:

I hope there is more goals in the game than fans that turn up. Won’t happen though. Those fuckers don’t deserve the legends that still turn up.

A solid home win. They won't do anything more than they have to do to win the game as if they don't gain automatic promotion, they will have 3 potentially tiring and stressful games coming up in the play offs. Pushing us aside as easily as possible will be the main aim. 3-0 sounds about right, if they needed to win by more I'm sure they'd be capable of doing that.

Back