Predictions v Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.

U no like fat Mike then?

I can see where he's coming from as a businessman, but we will never win anything in the near future, not that that is any different, but some hope would be good. Mind I would always take him over Short.We staged protests etc in the 80's and stayed away from home games only travelling away for a while so as not to give them gate money and in the early 90's to save the club, the board had to sell or it would have went under, Your lot are in the same boat now, I can see now, if results don't go as hoped, it will kick off at SOL with lots of unrest until change is forced on them.

I can see where he's coming from as a businessman, but we will never win anything in the near future, not that that is any different, but some hope would be good. Mind I would always take him over Short.We staged protests etc in the 80's and stayed away from home games only travelling away for a while so as not to give them gate money and in the early 90's to save the club, the board had to sell or it would have went under, Your lot are in the same boat now, I can see now, if results don't go as hoped, it will kick off at SOL with lots of unrest until change is forced on them.
Something has to give mate, no doubt about it.
Will only get worse if it stays the same

Fulham 1-2 Sunderland

If Derby was this season's Crystal Palace (a massive false dawn), then this will be this year's Hull City (already down, but still able to fuck up another team's season).

Just looked up Fulhams odds

Best priced 1/4 ,was gonna lump on but not that price, they must win and yous just want it finished so easy...

1-3 :lol: 12/1 sunlun btw:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back