Pre season tour - Zimbabwe

As the only bigger wins were

Nepal beating Mongolia and Czech republic beating turkey it's the biggest ever win in an actual standard of cricket.

Daft they give games between genuinely shit teams international status for the record books.

Nepal aren't shit but Mongolia would struggle against village sides in this country no doubt.

Absolutely sensational stuff from Durham all week and on this tour.

16 all out.

Unbelievable.
I had been thinking we were making big strides in T20 cricket, but then I see the score from the final and suddenly I'm not so sure anymore. It might just be that we've played absolutely hopeless teams and we are as rubbish as we always were in this format

Lets hope we have improved

Last edited:
I had been thinking we were making big strides in T20 cricket, but then I see the score from the final and suddenly I'm not so sure anymore. It might just be that we've played absolutely hopeless teams and we are as rubbish as we always were in this format

Lets hope we have improved
Depends who we lose to the World Cup. Ackerman, DeLeede certainly. probably Carse,possibly Potts.

We'll definitely lose Bas, but I'd be disappointed if we lost Ackers. I'm not sure we'd lose anybody else apart from Stokes and Wood, but they aren't really Durham players anyway
maybe I shouldn't be disappointed. I thought Ackers had given up playing for NL, but perhaps not. He missed the NL tour of Nepal last month to 'concentrate on his Durham commitments', but maybe that means nothing. I don't know.... I guess we'll find out in due course

Last edited:

Back