Pre-season in Alicante (Benidorm)

We're going to the games and landing at Alicante airport early on Saturday morning.
We will be bringing extra Euros if anyone wants to exchange some money as we're driving to the UK a couple of weeks later.
Whatever the current rate is, well exchange for that.

We're going to the games and landing at Alicante airport early on Saturday morning.
We will be bringing extra Euros if anyone wants to exchange some money as we're driving to the UK a couple of weeks later.
Whatever the current rate is, well exchange for that.
Which games mate? 😉

Tuesday (16th) Flight lands at Alicante at 5 mins to Midnight, which is less than ideal, but price is £125 pre addons which isn't bad. I think @BDI is on that one (might be wrong mind)
We're not doing pre-season anymore, so fill ya boots.

Cannot trust the club not to release match tickets before we committed to booking package
Easyjet doing flights from Newcastle to alicante again only Tuesdays and Saturdays
nothing new, I was looking at these 2 months ago if not earlier

Cannot trust the club not to release match tickets before we committed to booking package

How f***ing hard is it to say who were playing, where n when. Ran like a f***ing corner shop.

Fair enough but much cheaper than other options for other people

Match tickets for pre season in USA were not released till about 6 weeks before the games same with Rangers yr before and the 2 Portuguese teams yr before that.

Back