Pre-season in Alicante (Benidorm)

I’ve just realised date that it says, I hope they don’t change the date😂
The team fly out 15th and fly back 22nd
Based on this (from the club announcement on 1st March).

"...The Lads will depart for Costa Blanca on Monday 15 July and spend one week in Alicante, which is located in the Valencian Community on the Mediterranean coast..."

Last edited:
We were going to book but are holding back until its confirmed.

Its not difficult to announce dates, venues and opposition. Tickets don't need to go on sale.

My concern is dates, venues and opposition haven't been sorted out yet

That's basically how I feel about it. They've announced the dates that they're going and that there will be games anyway.
Some folk only can manage 3-4 days n wanna include games. How difficult is it to announce? I imagine theres been some sort of fuck up behind the scenes.

Any other club probably 😂😂😂

Something as simple as that to allow fans to sort travel n digs.

Imho this has been announced for brownie points way in advance of firm plans being made. Otherwise why the ferk wouldnt you tell paying fans the crack?

Imho this has been announced for brownie points way in advance of firm plans being made. Otherwise why the ferk wouldnt you tell paying fans the crack?
I think they only released the dates as there was that many rumours flying about and people were getting restless.

To be honest I’m not arsed they haven’t released the teams we’re playing yet. Venue would help though. Like other posters have said it’ll be good crack regardless of who/where we are playing.

Well we want to hope it’s not us they’re playing as they’re playing the 12th 😂😂😂

Is there an update due at any point about this? I have apartments booked near that pinata (sp) ground and Alicante it’s self and would like to cancel one… 😀

Back