Prague

Off here in June, has anyone got recommendations for stuff to do that’s a bit off the tourist trail? Restaurant recommendations etc?
Pretty much everything is on the tourist trail tbh.
Were there last June and had a fantastic meal here
Marina Ristorante | NAŠE SPECIALITY / OUR SPECIALS
Found a really good steakhouse anarl but cant remember what it was called

As for bars I can't recommend this place highly enough La Bodeguita Del Medio Prague | Cuban restaurant Prague |Cuben bar Prague | Mobile Its one of the best bars I've been in anywhere in the world.

Pretty much everything is on the tourist trail tbh.
Were there last June and had a fantastic meal here
Marina Ristorante | NAŠE SPECIALITY / OUR SPECIALS
Found a really good steakhouse anarl but cant remember what it was called

As for bars I can't recommend this place highly enough La Bodeguita Del Medio Prague | Cuban restaurant Prague |Cuben bar Prague | Mobile Its one of the best bars I've been in anywhere in the world.
Wouldn't it make more sense in going to traditional Czech pubs in Prague? It's like going to Cuba and drinking in a Irish Bar.

Wouldn't it make more sense in going to traditional Czech pubs in Prague? It's like going to Cuba and drinking in a Irish Bar.
We went on our last of 4 nights as I was sick of beer and our lass was after a cocktail or 2. The OP didn't specify what type of bars he was after anarl.....mebbes you could recommend him some 'traditional' ones mate?

Have a drink/food on the roof top bar of Hotel U Prince in the old town square.

We stayed across the old town square and ate there one night

Good atmosphere and food was good. Between the two of us we racked up a massive bill with all of the drinks we had. Double Bacardi and cokes iirc.

Back