Prague

Kutna Hora is beautiful. My friend and his wife got married there as she is from that town.
Cheap as chips having a beer sat over looking the cathedral.

We are ment to be going back for their anniversary

At their wedding it cost around £30 a head for a 3 course meal and all inclusive drinks

Aye its a class place to have a mooch around

Fantastic veggie restaurant in the middle of town, called Clear head.
Also the art gallery/museum for miniatures was bonkers great

Went there in 2006 for my stag do, my uncle got spiked in a nightclub and woke up in the loo minus his watch, phone and wallet..........

Have fun :)

Wouldn't it make more sense in going to traditional Czech pubs in Prague? It's like going to Cuba and drinking in a Irish Bar.
Funnily enough one of my regular eating/drinking places when I lived in Prague was a Cuban bar

Not far off beaten track, but Andel is a short hop on the tube if you are wanting a change from the main tourist stuff and a bit mor of a local vibe

Last edited:
It's class, I went to see Dukla Prague for £6 which was a bizarre but funny experience. Have a wander around the city centre during the days but as mentioned elsewhere on an evening I'd be going Zizkov (sp?) way. Also had a cracking burger here during a day going to different pubs DISH {fine burger bistro}

I'll make you a map on Google with some bars I thought were topper. I'll PM you with it at some point. Really great city, do the tourist stuff but enjoy your evenings away from all that.

Could you PM me it too marra? Going either later this year or if not definitely next

Back